October 23, 2014 | 1832 users online

Polishes - OPI - Pink Me I'm Good

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2012 1:19:00 PM More reviews by Artoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Pink Me is a coral jelly with square gold glitter. 3 coats to opacity, which is good for a jelly. I had no problems with the formula or the wear time with a good basecoat and topcoat.

Overall, one of my favorite colors--super pretty and flattering to my skintone (NC15). I'm usually not a pink polish wearer, but this is an exception. This was a Valentines Day 2010 Ulta exclusive, but I've heard of it popping up randomly in CVSes. Definitely nab it if you happen to come across it!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2011 8:47:00 PM More reviews by seaswan

I'm in CVS and It's freezing out. I'm standing in the aisle with snow still stuck to my boots when suddenly I look at the opi display and this nail polish I have never seen before is staring at me. I move closer It is pink and has sparkles! I grab it and look at the bottom. Pink me I'm Good!
It is an OPI polish made for Ulta and I bought it on the spot. I was literally shakin in my boots, this hue made me think of Pink lemonade, Watermelon daiquiris. Summer! That's it! It is the prettiest happiest shade of Pink nail polish I have ever seen.....But...
The bad news is this polish has a magic trick you put it on your nails and the next day it magically disappears. I thought I skipped a toe but nooo! It just comes off on one fell swoop! Also unlike the Regular OPI polish this one made for Ulta is a terror to remove... Bummer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2010 2:03:00 PM More reviews by nattyngeorge

When I saw this color months back at ULTA, I couldn't stop thinking about it until I got my hands on it. Finally purchased it.. and didn't end up using it until lately. It's extremely sheer with one coat. You'll need two to three.. most likely three. The color is a medium, bright pink with golden glitter. The mix of the pink with the golden makes the glitter look kind of copper colored. The formula is a little on the thick side (not sure if it was my bottle or if that's how it is). When my final coat was dry, my nails felt extremely gritty because of the glitter, and the polish wasn't shiny at all. It was extremely dull. You definitely need a good top coat for this. Once I applied my top coat, I really liked how my nails looked. The following day I was picking something out of my tooth (real attractive, right?) and the nail polish on my pointer finger came off in one piece right in my mouth. Throughout the day, my nails were chipping left and right. I'm not at all hard on my hands.. my regular OPI polishes usually last me one full week before they chip. I actually thought this polish would last longer because it's always impossible to get glitter off. It's only 2 days later and I'm going to have to take this nail polish off and do my nails again. Not at all going to be worth the trouble of taking the polish off. (I hate removing glitter from my nails!!!)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2010 6:57:00 PM More reviews by Dori319

This is the OPI ULTA exclusive for Valentine's Day 2010. This is a medium hot coral-ish pink jelly with gold glitter that shines with gold, peach, and slightly green in the sunlight. It took 3 coats to be opaque but it's a jelly so that's expected. I almost didn't buy it but after 2 times of putting it back on the shelf I went back and got it and I'm soo glad that I did because I love OPI and I love pink and this is my new favorite pink!! It was pretty pricey (I think just over $9 w/tax) but if I have the chance to go back and grab another bottle I just might do so since its limited edition and so gorgeous!!