April 17, 2014 | 1607 users online

Eyes - Wet 'n' Wild - Silk Finish Eye Shadow (Quad) in "Sand Dunes"

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2008 2:26:00 AM More reviews by binky43130

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the best color I have found in a drugstore in the brown palates. I use it on brows and eyes. Great price and applies smoothly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2003 6:32:00 PM More reviews by HeavenlySweet98

I like this quad,very natural & easy to blend. A+

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2002 7:41:00 PM More reviews by bumble

OK, even though I've lately become addicted to high-end e/s, I took a chance and bought this, and loved it! Seriously, who would have thought? I haven't been very impressed with WnW stuff in general, but this shadow is smooth, silky, long-lasting, and the colors are really pretty! I usually find browns too drab but not these! There's a shimmery cream color (very sparkly and nice), olive/brown with a touch of gold shimmer (also really pretty), and two darker browns. You can't go wrong with this, especially at $3!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2002 5:30:00 PM More reviews by colette

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i LOVE this eyeshadow! the price is dirt cheap, the colors are natural and blend well and are highly pigmented and last long. what more could you ask for? i'll definetly be buying again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2001 12:17:00 PM More reviews by fuschia

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

silky, blend easily, friendly colours. tacky packaging, but oh well..

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2001 11:18:00 AM More reviews by dara09

Bought this after I saw the review and I was not disappointed! I also bought Sand Dunes and the colors are such beautiful neutral taupey tones that are just perfect for daytime / work! The shadows are highly pigmented and densely packed, they go on super smooth and blend beautifully. I cannot rave enough about this, especially for $2.69! The packaging isn't that great but at the price and quality of shadows, I am more than willing to let that slide. Great product at unbelievable price, kudos to Wet and Wild!