July 31, 2014 | 1975 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Physicians Formula - Healthy Wear SPF 50 Tinted Moisturizer

rated 2 of 5 on 6/10/2014 2:06:00 AM More reviews by ebullient

What's nice is the tint, but what also sucks is the tint -- it tends to rub off onto clothes. I'd hug my boyfriend and there'd be a big stain on his shirt.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/9/2014 12:50:00 PM More reviews by ricarosa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is great so far! It blends easily into my skin and leaves a luminous even tone on me. I bought the light to natural, it's a perfect match on my light olive skin tone. I also bought the medium to tan, with the intention to use on vacation in Hawaii. I may need it after a few days in the sun. As long as this doesn't break me out, this may be my new go to TM instead of using foundation. I love that I can skip my spf step! I'll use it for a month and then post a follow up review.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2014 6:03:00 AM More reviews by organicmakeupjunkie

This is my favorite foundation I've used so far, and I've tried a LOT. (: PROS: Good coverage. (It covers my acne scars well.) It doesn't crease in fine lines! EVERY foundation or tinted moisturizer I have used, has creased horribly. And I'm 29, not 40, so my makeup should help me look my best, not 10+ years older. Also it has 50 spf! Huge bonus. It's not thick. Personally, I like a light, natural feel of makeup to my face. This is perfrect for that. CONS: Is a little greasy feeling due to the spf, but it's non-comedenic. Looks best with a setting powder so you aren't shiny from the spf. You have to shake it to distribute the spf and tint evenly. It's very hard to find. I had to go on eBay or the physicians formula website. some might find it in Wal-Mart, TJ max, etc. if you are lucky. All in all, I will be purchasing again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2014 11:44:00 AM More reviews by BrigitteBardot

Great coverage, great SPF for UVA/UVB, good price, and non-comedogenic. My ONE complaint is the color range. I'm on the fair side, so the light-natural is still too dark. But this is a wonderful product.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2014 7:48:00 PM More reviews by LittleGypsy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is what i use everyday. I like how it comes with spf 50 in it. It gives somewhere in the middle of lightish-medium coverage. I think it gives my skin a glowy & dewy finish, and makes me look more healthy. The packaging is ok, could be a lot better. I bought this for about $12 at CVS but Ive also seen it at Wal-Mart and Walgreens. I would repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2014 11:35:00 AM More reviews by allno

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've recently developed rosacea and I will break out badly if I'm not wearing sunscreen. This foundation offers a high SPF which I need and I like the sheer coverage. But it does seem a little heavier than a tinted moisturizer. I've been using the light to natural shade and though it is a little dark, it lightens just fine after dusting with Rimmel Stay Matte powder in translucent.

I will say that this gets oily on me after a few hours and does fade some. I think it is the SPF in the product. The Rimmel does nothing really to help, I just use it to set my foundation. I'm on the lookout for a powder to carry with me to handle the oil slick.

I'm still on the search for my holy grail but will repurchase this in the meantime.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2014 7:37:00 PM More reviews by astronaughty

This product is great. I bought it for myself originally but after I put it on I realized the color was way too dark for me. But the actual product was still great. It has a smooth, matte finish. The finish reminds me of the Hourglass primer. Medium coverage, nice and even.

I gave it to my sister who has light-medium skintone and acne and she LOVES it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 2:22:00 AM More reviews by bcam79

I love this stuff. I've been using tinted moisturizers and BB creams for years...and while there's no perfect product, this one is close to it for me. My typical gripes with others range from too matte to too drying - and this one is thankfully neither of those for me. But this! It provides nice, even, glowy coverage; it's SPF 50; it doesn't break me out; and at around $12-$14, it's really not too pricey. A few notes:

- I use this on top of my regular face lotion, since I need a little more moisture
- Definitely important to get the right tint - I'd originally picked up the Medium to Tan version, and while I was able to *tolerate* it, I was much happier when I realized there was a Light to Natural that worked better for my skin tone :P
- Using a few pumps in the morning, one bottle will last me 2+ months, which isn't too bad.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2013 7:29:00 PM More reviews by checotah44

I'm returning to this product as there is nothing out there like it. I;ve tried a ton of BB creams that are too greasy or last about half an hour...this one is TOTALLY natural.Coverage is probably medium. I have combo skin and even moisturize prior...takes a little longer than some to "set". The POWDER in this line is awsome too! Its like no other powder out there and I've tried them all unfortunately....I bought this in Fair/Ivory and its pretty good for my NC15 skin...could be a tad lighter in tone....I sweat at my job...working outside some and this lasts like nothing else....but not a flat matt look...It gives you a glow like a BB cream but eventually does set....in my opinion, its better than a BB cream....Physicians formula's BB cream is WAAAAAYYYY to dark...I just hope Physician's Formula doesnt stop making this product....plus its SPF 50 I think so you don't have to worry about getting enough SPF protection. It's a great product. TOTALLY UNDERRATED and UNDER ADVERTISED as its great. Will buy again and again.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2013 10:29:00 AM More reviews by KrysteenaZ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff! My boyfriend always makes comments about how natural beauty is better and how I over do it with foundation and make it look like I wear a mask :-( I need full coverage because of acne scars and marks. This moisturizer is amazing! It covers and looks so natural! And a big plus is that it has decreased my break ours by 90%!!! I have super sensitive skin so foundations would cover but cause heavy break outs all over my face. This stuff is wonderful I'm so happy I switched over. It's light and feels like my skin. It also washes off easily! The SPF 50 is also wonderful!