July 23, 2014 | 1322 users online

Conditioner - Suave - Professionals Rosemary Mint Conditioner

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2014 6:00:00 PM More reviews by ravebloodnymph

This is an amazing conditioner! The scent is my favorite part about this of course, but when used correctly, it keeps my hair super soft and shiny.

My method for using this conditioner is applying a coating of it to my hair in the shower and letting it sit. While I wait for it to sink in, I'll wash my face or shave or whatever. Then I'll brush through my hair with the conditioner still in until there are no knots or tangles and apply another layer of the conditioner and let it sit again. When I rinse it out, my hair is super sleek, soft and silky. It's my favorite conditioner and the scent LASTS.

The conditioner is a perfect counterpart to the shampoo, as the shampoo can be a bit drying on your hair. I always use the two together so that all day I smell like a great big bundle of rosemary and mint!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2014 6:46:00 PM More reviews by 3532472

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this for co-washing. I swim laps four to five days a week and when I use this my hair feels restored. I used to stare longingly at the Wen commercials but this does the job for one twentieth of the price. I would rather pay off my student loans with my money and buy a huge bottle of this for $2.00 than pay hundreds of dollars to condition my hair. Even in my chlorine bleached hair this stuff leaves my hair shiny, nourished and untangled.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2014 1:23:00 PM More reviews by JustCakey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This conditioner is a little on the lighter side, I'm not surprised to hear that some people are using it for co-washing. I do hate that it's so runny, and feels very slippery going on. It runs down my back while I'm taking my bath and annoys me with it's greasy feeling.
STILL, it's a good product that works well. It also has one of the best scents I've smelt in sauve for years, it's one of my favorites. It's herbal, light, yet sweet. Even though it has an irritating consistency when my hair dries my hair looks and feels great. It is not heavy nor overly drying.
Will be buying again, my hair always feels silky.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2014 6:35:00 PM More reviews by LolaBlue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this. I was a little worried it wouldn't be hydrating enough for my dry, color treated hair, but it works great; thoroughly conditions my hair, but doesn't weigh it down at all. I love the scent (more rosemary than mint, for the record), and even without using leave-in's my hair has enough "slip" that it doesn't get all knotted up when I brush it out while wet.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2013 2:29:00 PM More reviews by ratgirldjh

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i love this conditioner for co washing. it rinses out easily and really leaves my hair clean and shiny. i've never tried it for actual conditioning since i prefer co washing.

love the smell, the tingly feeling and the thickness and pretty much everything about it! i even love the sage green bottle and the price!!!

yay Suave!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2013 4:17:00 PM More reviews by 2010

Love this conditioner. Refreshing scent. Great daily conditioner for my hair. Leaves my hair feeling soft and tangle free.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2013 9:02:00 PM More reviews by spacecowgirlredux

The ideal daily conditioner for my thick hair and somewhat oily scalp. It works through my hair easily and detangles it beautifully. It rinses out easily even with cool or lukewarm water, and not rinsing it out completely doesn't make my hair look greasy. A lot of scents make me feel queasy first thing in the morning, but I have no issues with this - it's light peppermint with a very pleasant green, herbal rosemary note as well. Add that to the fact that it's cheap (~US$3 for a huge bottle), and I see myself repurchasing this for a long time to come!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2013 9:34:00 PM More reviews by IAMSHERLOCKED

I bought the shampoo that matches this and I really like both. They work well together and they smell amazing. Suave is really stepping up their game!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2012 2:26:00 PM More reviews by GlamDiva

Another huge fan of rosemary, mint, and herbaceous scents here. (Anyone remember the old Clairol Herbal Essence green shampoo scent from the 1970s?) I use the Suave Rosemary Mint conditioner for CO-washing, and it works very well for that. The price is right, and the product is a good alternate to Wen, which I also love. The scents on these two are so much more agreeable to me than the cheap woody or "warm vanilla sugar" type scents in similar products from other companies.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/23/2012 8:51:00 PM More reviews by ggordil

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This conditioner is not moisturizing enough for my oily hair after using the matching shampoo. However, in the summer with a less harsh shampoo, it is moisturizing enough for the hot humid Gulf coast.