April 21, 2014 | 917 users online

Conditioner - Suave - Professionals Rosemary Mint Conditioner

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2014 6:35:00 PM More reviews by LolaBlue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this. I was a little worried it wouldn't be hydrating enough for my dry, color treated hair, but it works great; thoroughly conditions my hair, but doesn't weigh it down at all. I love the scent (more rosemary than mint, for the record), and even without using leave-in's my hair has enough "slip" that it doesn't get all knotted up when I brush it out while wet.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2013 2:29:00 PM More reviews by ratgirldjh

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i love this conditioner for co washing. it rinses out easily and really leaves my hair clean and shiny. i've never tried it for actual conditioning since i prefer co washing.

love the smell, the tingly feeling and the thickness and pretty much everything about it! i even love the sage green bottle and the price!!!

yay Suave!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2013 4:17:00 PM More reviews by 2010

Love this conditioner. Refreshing scent. Great daily conditioner for my hair. Leaves my hair feeling soft and tangle free.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2013 9:02:00 PM More reviews by spacecowgirlredux

The ideal daily conditioner for my thick hair and somewhat oily scalp. It works through my hair easily and detangles it beautifully. It rinses out easily even with cool or lukewarm water, and not rinsing it out completely doesn't make my hair look greasy. A lot of scents make me feel queasy first thing in the morning, but I have no issues with this - it's light peppermint with a very pleasant green, herbal rosemary note as well. Add that to the fact that it's cheap (~US$3 for a huge bottle), and I see myself repurchasing this for a long time to come!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2013 9:34:00 PM More reviews by IAMSHERLOCKED

I bought the shampoo that matches this and I really like both. They work well together and they smell amazing. Suave is really stepping up their game!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2012 2:26:00 PM More reviews by GlamDiva

Another huge fan of rosemary, mint, and herbaceous scents here. (Anyone remember the old Clairol Herbal Essence green shampoo scent from the 1970s?) I use the Suave Rosemary Mint conditioner for CO-washing, and it works very well for that. The price is right, and the product is a good alternate to Wen, which I also love. The scents on these two are so much more agreeable to me than the cheap woody or "warm vanilla sugar" type scents in similar products from other companies.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/23/2012 8:51:00 PM More reviews by ggordil

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This conditioner is not moisturizing enough for my oily hair after using the matching shampoo. However, in the summer with a less harsh shampoo, it is moisturizing enough for the hot humid Gulf coast.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2012 3:19:00 PM More reviews by TinkerbellonCrack

Huge fan of the Rosemary Mint scents, it's budget Aveda! I can't say that this conditioner is amazing; it is fairly thick and does a decent job of moisturizing but it is far from the best. As others have said, this is not a good choice for co-washing. I do adore the clean, light scent and give it 4 lippies on that alone. So many of the shampoo/conditioners that work best for me smell totally atrocious and chemical-y.This is a great deal for a sweet, herbal scented conditioner.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/27/2012 8:48:00 PM More reviews by mihnea

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product didn't work for me at all. My hair is color treated but other than that it's normal. I found the scent to be rather weak and didn't linger. This conditioner left a waxy coating on my hair that made it very difficult to comb out and a nightmare to style. Just a total fail product for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2012 6:55:00 AM More reviews by thespacecowgirl

I'm very picky about the scent of my conditioner, and lately (hot Texas summer) the perfume-y scent of my usual Suave Sleek has gotten to be too much for me. I use the Rosemary + Mint shampoo as a clarifying shampoo, so I thought I'd try the conditioner. I have very thick hair, so it takes a little finagling to get it to work for me. What I do is make sure my hair is absolutely soaking wet, then apply a generous amount of conditioner. This makes the thin conditioner easier to work through my hair. Then I leave just a little residue when I rinse it out. It gives a lovely cool tingling feeling, without any menthol on the ingredients list. The end result is well-moisturized, easy-to-detangle hair that nevertheless has plenty of volume and doesn't look greasy when dried. The herbal mint scent isn't exactly the same as the shampoo---it seems just a little perfume-y---but it's much better than anything else I've used lately.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No