October 24, 2014 | 1715 users online

Conditioner - Suave - Professionals Rosemary Mint Conditioner

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2014 2:14:00 PM More reviews by KBaylie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Best conditioner ever. Other conditioners always dry out my hair, which is ironic since it's supposed to be moisturizing. However, with this I always get compliments on my hair and it always feels super soft after using this. I don't use the matching shampoo because it is too drying for me, but I love this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2014 4:35:00 PM More reviews by HoldMyEarrings

Love this for CO wash. Light lather, cleansing, slippy. Great!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2014 2:30:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

I was not thrilled about the scent and it also did nothing for my hair

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2014 7:23:00 PM More reviews by Shampooaholic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Don't like this conditioner. Left my hair feeling coated and dry. Had great slip for running a comb through my hair when wet but that's about it. Love the shampoo though!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2014 6:00:00 PM More reviews by ravebloodnymph

This is an amazing conditioner! The scent is my favorite part about this of course, but when used correctly, it keeps my hair super soft and shiny.

My method for using this conditioner is applying a coating of it to my hair in the shower and letting it sit. While I wait for it to sink in, I'll wash my face or shave or whatever. Then I'll brush through my hair with the conditioner still in until there are no knots or tangles and apply another layer of the conditioner and let it sit again. When I rinse it out, my hair is super sleek, soft and silky. It's my favorite conditioner and the scent LASTS.

The conditioner is a perfect counterpart to the shampoo, as the shampoo can be a bit drying on your hair. I always use the two together so that all day I smell like a great big bundle of rosemary and mint!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2014 6:46:00 PM More reviews by 3532472

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this for co-washing. I swim laps four to five days a week and when I use this my hair feels restored. I used to stare longingly at the Wen commercials but this does the job for one twentieth of the price. I would rather pay off my student loans with my money and buy a huge bottle of this for $2.00 than pay hundreds of dollars to condition my hair. Even in my chlorine bleached hair this stuff leaves my hair shiny, nourished and untangled.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2014 1:23:00 PM More reviews by JustCakey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This conditioner is a little on the lighter side, I'm not surprised to hear that some people are using it for co-washing. I do hate that it's so runny, and feels very slippery going on. It runs down my back while I'm taking my bath and annoys me with it's greasy feeling.
STILL, it's a good product that works well. It also has one of the best scents I've smelt in sauve for years, it's one of my favorites. It's herbal, light, yet sweet. Even though it has an irritating consistency when my hair dries my hair looks and feels great. It is not heavy nor overly drying.
Will be buying again, my hair always feels silky.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2014 6:35:00 PM More reviews by LolaBlue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this. I was a little worried it wouldn't be hydrating enough for my dry, color treated hair, but it works great; thoroughly conditions my hair, but doesn't weigh it down at all. I love the scent (more rosemary than mint, for the record), and even without using leave-in's my hair has enough "slip" that it doesn't get all knotted up when I brush it out while wet.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2013 2:29:00 PM More reviews by ratgirldjh

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i love this conditioner for co washing. it rinses out easily and really leaves my hair clean and shiny. i've never tried it for actual conditioning since i prefer co washing.

love the smell, the tingly feeling and the thickness and pretty much everything about it! i even love the sage green bottle and the price!!!

yay Suave!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2013 4:17:00 PM More reviews by 2010

Love this conditioner. Refreshing scent. Great daily conditioner for my hair. Leaves my hair feeling soft and tangle free.