August 27, 2014 | 1892 users online

Eye Shadow - Cover Girl - Exact Eyelights Eye Brightening Shadow Palette (all shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2013 6:51:00 PM More reviews by cajunspaz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

if I could find it is so buy it again lol heck I'd buy 2 or 3 if I found it again love product only down fall is it wares off a lil quick for me but I still love it

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2013 12:18:00 AM More reviews by MrsTefee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I actually REALLY like this quad! I got the "radiant blues" palette for my light blue eyes and it is really good quality, especially the dark blue its very pigmented (which is what I wanted). They are soft and blend well...the included brush is pretty cheap and useless though. I would have preferred the compact come with a mirror instead of a cheapo brush, then it would have gotten a 5/5.

I will use it!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2013 11:40:00 PM More reviews by Neivahismyname

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My eyes are pretty strange. They are blue with green and grey in the middle then a nave blue ring around the blue part. They didn't make my eyes pop but I do really like these eyeshadows! They create a very cute, flirty smokey eye!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/22/2012 3:06:00 PM More reviews by MakeupFreak93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

These eyeshadows did brighten my eyes pretty well and I think that the trick is to have faint colors so you didn't look like a raccoon whilst wearing them. I love the colors and when used correctly can really make a difference in your eye color. Great for stay-at-home days or when you don't want to look too done-up.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2011 5:22:00 AM More reviews by annalee123456

I really like these quads. Surprisingly, these Cover Girl eyeshadows are pretty pigmented and great at blending. For $7-8, this is really cheap and great!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/4/2010 1:27:00 AM More reviews by lboogs88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this product! I bought the one for brown eyes, and I would have scored it higher but the case broke on me and the colors got all over my makeup bag. I really like the pewter color and i love using this for night. I would buy it again but only if it was on sale!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2010 2:45:00 PM More reviews by jay45

I bought this hoping to be able to play up my blue eyes. Instead I just got disappointment. The blue shadow would be okay if It was the 70s. Its way to bright. The green is not bad however, I dont think green looks well with my blue eyes. The other two colors are pretty neutral but nice. I wouldn't buy this again but rather the two neutral colors seperatly.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2009 4:39:00 AM More reviews by Kammers10

I love the shadows that are out/coming out based on eye color. Mine are brown but sometimes think they're hazel *smile*. I bought the Hazel quad, it has a pretty soft mint green, champagne, neutral shimmer brown, and cool deeper brown. I have cool skin tone, brown shadows aren't the best on me, even if they were cool. The quality was ok, nice & thick (I hate sheer shadows!), but somewhat hard, had to scrape the top to get the product.
It was ok, but not the best color coded by eye color shadow I've purchased.