October 21, 2014 | 1485 users online

Treatments (Face) - Garden of Wisdom - Phytostem Cell Gel

rated 3 of 5 on 6/7/2011 12:27:00 PM More reviews by peachykeen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Like other reviewers have said, they didn't notice any imediate effects after using this serum.It supposedly does help anti aging and it does have a refreshing, green smell to it.

It's slightly cooling on my skin, it makes me feel like I'm doing something to protect my skin so I will use up the bottle. Will I repurchase? Probably not, I will try one of their other serums.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2011 2:08:00 PM More reviews by eyegu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It's aight, but the phytostem CREAM is much much much better! my skin becomes rosy and nice when i layer it over an antioxidant serum

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2009 11:41:00 AM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a very lightweight serum, basically a water consistency. It contains anti-aging extracts. I used this twice a day and noticed no differnce in my skin. It may work for other people though. This is they second product containing the apple cell extract( different brand) that I have used and that one did not work for me either. I do like the simple ingredient list with this product and it did not irritate my skin.