October 2, 2014 | 1754 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Smooth Sphere Organic Lip Balm in Honeysuckle Honeydew

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2014 10:24:00 PM More reviews by intaj

Price- No. Just no. This product is way too pricey from where I get it. All EOS lip balms are too pricey. They're about 5 dollars. I do NOT like that. But again, EOS is the best lip balm I have ever used. Well, EOS and blistex. And this one is really good, so I would rate the pricing a 2/5.

Packaging- The packaging is really cute! It's a yellow, honey-ish kind of colour. To be honest, I'm not a huge fan of the colour yellow. I probably own like one or two yellow shirts. BUT I love how it's so easy to open and close it, to apply it, and spot it. That's why I would rate the packaging a 4/5.

Smell- It smells alright, I guess. It's a ... I don't know what it smells like but it smells OK. I would rate the smell 3/5.

Taste- Oh it tastes good. If I accidentally lick my lips, I won't mind the taste because it tasted pretty good. I would rate the taste a 4/5.

Colour- It's clear, and I love that because I could use it as a base or a top coat, and you can't even spot it! Also, if there was a colour in it, there would be more chemicals so it would just ruin the organic thing that I love about it! Rate the "colour", or should I say no colour- 5/5!

Moustrization- Okay. THIS IS WHY I LOVE EOS. It's so moisturizing! It's probably the best lip balm I have ever used. If my lips are chapped, EOS fixes that in a week. For moisturization I think all of them moisturize the same, so there;s nothing different about this one. Rate for moisturization- 5/5!

Comments- Love how it's organic!

Overall rate- 4.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2014 4:10:00 PM More reviews by annex1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love EOS! It moisurizes my lips so well and the great thing about it is that it's has natural ingredients! The honeysuckle melon one smells amazing and works so well! Plus the packaging is so cute!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2014 4:03:00 AM More reviews by Sarah088

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The packaging is very very indeed unique. The smell and taste are gorgeous; it's kinda sweet. The moisturizing power is okay but it can't stay very long. The price and the quality comparison... Fair enough for the price!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2014 5:10:00 PM More reviews by pickmepinup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used to love this balm but the scent started to smother me and now it is kind of just sickly sweet to my nose. I don't like having it on my lips all that often, but the balm works nicely.

Summer Fruit and Passion Fruit have the same feel but a much more pleasant taste and smell. I just think the fake melon is really too sweet and overpowering in this one and I can't stand it for more than twenty minutes before I end up wiping it right off. It sounds dramatic but it does make me a bit nauseous to be honest.

I might have overdosed on the scent from liking it too much in the beginning, I don't know, because I liked it a lot the first time I used the flavor. Goes on smoothly and maintains healthy lips well but the scent is just not for me. I'd recommend another more mild-smelling EOS balm that won't feel like they're choking you.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2014 11:12:00 PM More reviews by frijolitas04

So fricken yummy I could take a bite out of it! Love it to death, it's like dessert in a chapstick, perfect for summer too! Didn't like the mint so much...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2014 8:46:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

It feels velvety smooth on the lips without being downright greasy, which is good. It's not as effective of a treatment as Vaseline's cocoa butter product is, but it helps heal dry lips. Just not mega dry broken scaly lips, if you know what Im talking about. I don't believe in the "organic cosmetics" hype, (because chemically all components are the same), but I do like this product. Packaging is super unique and nice, it applies easily and smoothly; it smells heavenly and it's not bitter at all. Overall, good product! But do I preffer this over the Vaseline Cocoa treatment for my super sickening dry lips? Definitely not.
If your lip problem is not as serious as mine, you should give this a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2014 1:09:00 PM More reviews by Angelseleena

I love this. I have all the EOS lipbalms. My favourite is definitely Sweet Mint. Picking a second favourite is hard. Honeysuckle Honeydew tastes and smells amazing! It really leaves my lips soft and moisturized. I love it! My only complaint is the price, but I mean realistically it is organic and everything labelled organic is more expensive... -.-

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2014 12:25:00 AM More reviews by missmich5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

THIS IS MY ULTIMATE FAVORITE LIP BALM FLAVOUR!!! I absolutely adore this one. It has the most relaxing scent and it makes me feel calm and at peace with myself. I love this and would recommend it to a lot of people. I love this one so much that i have 2 of it and i am going to head out and buy more today. :-) :-) :-) :-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2014 11:55:00 AM More reviews by redheadjane

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Oh man do I love Eos Lip balms. Natural ingredients, no silicones and I love putting them on. No more chapped, peely lips!!! I have a inherited problem with my lips constantly peeling and it's way worse in the winter. I have to exfoliate my lips daily. I go through one of these almost every month as it pretty much stays on my lips 24/7. Since using EOS my peeling lip problem has been under control completly. Yeah, a little more expensive than a traditional lip balm but It lasts awhile! the honeysuckle honeydew is my favorite flavor. Will buy again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2014 8:36:00 AM More reviews by bridona

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I thought this product was AMAZING!! It was smooth helped chapped libs and most of all it MOISTURISED your Lips!!!! Its smell was so good!! and the texture of it was to die for!! over all i loved this product and i would buy it again :) xx