January 26, 2015 | 2182 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Smooth Sphere Organic Lip Balm in Honeysuckle Honeydew

rated 1 of 5 on 1/26/2015 12:38:00 PM More reviews by SilvaEgle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

It's just so gross! Hate the melon flavor. The consistancy is awful. Doesn't keep lips moisturized, but instead the opposite. I really dislike these. I've got a few & I'm trying to pawn them off to my girlfriends. Ew ew ew. These fruity flavors literally make me nauseous. I'll give the sweet mint a try, I love minty balms. But if it's anything like the other Eos lip balms I'd say save your money & your lips!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2015 7:54:00 AM More reviews by CocoBeachXO

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Refreshing yummy summery scent and keeps my lips soft. It's just a little waxy feeling. It's great under lipstick and gloss.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2015 10:57:00 AM More reviews by Angeldoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really wanted to like this because I ran out of my usual lip balm and liked the cute pacaking and the natural ingredients and the lovely melony sweet smell, but this just didnt provide enough moisture for me. I found myself constantly re-applying and i also go little zits along my lipline. Im back to using my dessert essence shea butter lip balm which is my HG lip balm and will not be using this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2015 2:32:00 PM More reviews by CordulaM

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought a few of these and I like them a lot. This is one of my favorite flavors. I originally didn't get them because I'm not one for hype and prefer Blistex DCT because of the SPF and feel, but I actually do like these a lot. I think they feel nice and are easy to hold, especially for kids. I use a big enough purse so that's not an issue either. They are a little waxy but I'm used to that kind of thing so it really doesn't bug me, and it makes my lips look and feel soft. I also heard you can use the empty containers as cute travel (or at home) storage for like, little earrings or something. Totally going to do that.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2014 5:12:00 PM More reviews by Lyah28

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best lip balm I've used in my entire life! I used Chapstick, Baby Lips ( Maybelline), Blistex... But the have never removed my chapped lips in record time: 7 days. After just one use, this caused my lips to go through a "purging" stage (no breakouts, just peeling lips), which is good, my lips are finally free of the lip-clogging mineral oil. At first I didn't like the natural sheen it left on my lips, now I love it. I also love the scent and flavor. I am so excited to try the rest of the flavors of this magical lip balm. Hooked 4 life! Btw, if you don't want the purging stage to bother you, just exfoliate your lips with sugar every day until the peeling stops. :D

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2014 10:23:00 PM More reviews by mgtfelicen

I love this lip balm!!! My HG. The smell is kind of like candy which I love. And it is so moisturizing! You don't have to keep on applying it through out the day because it lasts long. And it is so compact you can cary it anywhere! Plus it's organic so there's a lot less chemical in it :) Would definitely buy it again!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/18/2014 1:09:00 AM More reviews by cutieblakcat

I don't really like this scent, which kind of drives me away from this lip balm. Everytime I use it, it makes my lips feel strangely warm and itchy, but it is very moisturizing if you use it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2014 1:58:00 AM More reviews by Sarita88

I love this lip balms. I'm addicted. This one smells yummy and tastes just as yummy :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2014 11:59:00 PM More reviews by mustachemamegoma

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this lip balm!
the scent is amazzzzing! it smells so sweet and its not too over powering.
love the packaging! i wouldn't say its my favorite eos, but its totally one of my favorite eos lip balms!
really reccomend! :))) love it

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2014 10:24:00 PM More reviews by intaj

Price- No. Just no. This product is way too pricey from where I get it. All EOS lip balms are too pricey. They're about 5 dollars. I do NOT like that. But again, EOS is the best lip balm I have ever used. Well, EOS and blistex. And this one is really good, so I would rate the pricing a 2/5.

Packaging- The packaging is really cute! It's a yellow, honey-ish kind of colour. To be honest, I'm not a huge fan of the colour yellow. I probably own like one or two yellow shirts. BUT I love how it's so easy to open and close it, to apply it, and spot it. That's why I would rate the packaging a 4/5.

Smell- It smells alright, I guess. It's a ... I don't know what it smells like but it smells OK. I would rate the smell 3/5.

Taste- Oh it tastes good. If I accidentally lick my lips, I won't mind the taste because it tasted pretty good. I would rate the taste a 4/5.

Colour- It's clear, and I love that because I could use it as a base or a top coat, and you can't even spot it! Also, if there was a colour in it, there would be more chemicals so it would just ruin the organic thing that I love about it! Rate the "colour", or should I say no colour- 5/5!

Moustrization- Okay. THIS IS WHY I LOVE EOS. It's so moisturizing! It's probably the best lip balm I have ever used. If my lips are chapped, EOS fixes that in a week. For moisturization I think all of them moisturize the same, so there;s nothing different about this one. Rate for moisturization- 5/5!

Comments- Love how it's organic!

Overall rate- 4.