September 21, 2014 | 1227 users online

Toners - Merle Norman - aha norman/dry

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2013 2:50:00 PM More reviews by katfromthesticks

Great toner. My pores seem to be getting smaller. I love MN products. They are very underrated.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2009 8:17:00 AM More reviews by katemvirginia

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I used to use glycolic acid & have been using this for a week & I'm amazed. NO breakouts & that is rare for me & my skin is so soft & smooth! My skin looks flawless! I'm SO impressed with this stuff! I apply before bed. :) I love MN skincare. It is the only stuff not to dry me out & break me out! LOVE LOVE LOVE! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2009 10:28:00 PM More reviews by pattyshine

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Hi - This product is so wonderful that I just had to review it. I have sensitive skin, especially on the inner cheek area. I want to exfoliate, but I must be careful. I wash my face with Clinique mild soap first, then I put this on a cotton ball and go around the outer edge of my face, being careful of my inner cheeks. Then, I rinse with tap water, normal temp.
My face looks as if I have new skin; it is exfoliated in the most gentle way, no burns or anything. It does a much better job than stronger exfoliates I have used.
I either use the Clinique mild soap, Caress bar in white peach, or Purpose before using this toner. The grained scrub that Merle Norman has burns me up. However, this scrub may be great for oily skin.
Merle Norman has other toners, but this aha one is the best, in my opinion, especially if you want a serious and gentle treatment.. It also comes in the normal/oily range. Give it a try!
(I have seen exfoliate spelled like this, or exfoliant Not so sure which spelling to use.)