December 20, 2014 | 845 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Philosophy - Eye Hope Advanced Anti-Aging Eye Cream

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2014 1:40:00 AM More reviews by deanna424

I received a sample of this. The consistency was a little too thin for me and it didn't sink in well. I didn't find it to be moisturizing enough and I didn't notice any difference in dark circles or fine lines.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/12/2014 12:48:00 AM More reviews by Sandy1213

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Horrible, like really for the price I expect at least a little brightness, didn't expect a miracle but damn!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2013 10:43:00 PM More reviews by nSeusankar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

A lot of poor reviews deterred me from purchasing this. It was only when I got a few samples that I was able to give it a shot and Within about a week for using it (daily) I saw results (fine lines slowly smoothing out). Now I can't go to bed without applying it!
However, although its working well wrinkle wise, it hasn't worked for me in terms of dark circles.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/2/2013 1:44:00 PM More reviews by ashleighannei

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was bought this as a gift from a friend who works for Philosophy. It does feel nice, doesn't irritate my eyes and you only need a little bit. I must say, I haven't noticed any results other than removing dryness under my eyes as a moisturiser would. Doesn't particularly help with puffiness or dark circles, even after months of use.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2013 12:06:00 AM More reviews by xanastazia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Again, my many thanks to fellow Makeup Alley members for turning me on to this eye cream! I have always had a problem with dark circles underneath my eyes for as long as I can remember, and have tried countless products in the hope that it would diminish or at the very least ,make even the slightest improvement for my dark circles. I bought this a few weeks ago and was not expecting any dramatic results- boy was I wrong! After just a few uses, my dark circles have improved significantly and I no longer look like a walking zombie lol! I have oily, acne prone skin, and from my personal experience, I haven't developed any irritation yet from using this product. I have definitely experienced a significant overall brightening of my circles and will continue to use this religiously to maintain these effects! Everyone's skin and sensitivity is different, but for me, this has proven to be a remarkable product that has actually done what it claims to do- for that alone consider me impressed! Again, my skin is fairly thick and rarely gets irritated from useage of retinols, AHA's or peels, so this may not work for you if your skin is very sensitive. I wanted to share my personal results which are quite impressive to get me to take the time to write a review! My many thanks to all the reviewers who took the time to share their personal results- if it weren't for you, I would never have tried this and I and my disappearing dark circles thank you!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2013 9:56:00 PM More reviews by Phyllo6

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I've been using this product for a year and I'm still using the same bottle. I use it once a day in the morning. Sometimes again at night. I have terrible bags under my eyes, very dark circles from my parents that would be very dark from the inner corner of my eye and continue to the other side of my eye... Half circle of darkness. And the beginning of fine lines.

This product has completely vanished the bags under my eyes... No puffiness what so ever. I still have darkness but only in the inner corner now. But like I said my dark circles were reallllly bad. It has also firmed up the delicate skin. Still have a few lines but they have not gotten worse.

I will absolutely buy this again. Yes it's a little pricey $66 in Canada before tax but worth it considering it has lasted so long. The pump is perfect! Pumps out the smallest amount! I do wish the packaging was clear so I had an idea of how much is left. But I can live with that.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2012 1:44:00 AM More reviews by chocolaterocks12

I have had such terrible dark circles since I was young (probably has to do with genetics) and really wanted something to help tame them. I tried this product because a sephora rep recommended it to me and I loved it! it really minimized my dark circles greatly within a month! it is pricy but the product lasted a really long time for me

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2012 4:44:00 PM More reviews by brichick

Great eye cream that sinks right into skin and doesn't irritate my eyes at all. I've also noticed that my dark circles don't look as bad and the redness I usually have has definitely gotten better. Pricey but has anti-aging ingredients which are a must for someone in their 30's!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2012 11:48:00 AM More reviews by phuonganh2007

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have tried using this product for a month . I got a semple from phylosophy. it works for me. I have dark ring around the eyes. This product made ithem brighter. it is quite expensive but worth buying. it's good choice for some one who has dark ring aruond the eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2012 11:35:00 PM More reviews by abbeyhoffman

I received this as a deluxe sample with an online order from Sephora, and by some fluke they included two in my box. I'm not complaining! They're gone now, but lasted quite a long time - maybe took me around a year or longer to deplete both samples, and I think they were around 0.2-0.25 ounces per sample. So I'm guessing the regular size would last quite a while, depending on use.

It helped with my dark circles, certainly - I've always had them (genetics), and I noticed they haven't been as bad. However, I have also been regularly consuming a very high concentration of B12, and I found out recently that B12 really helps with dark circles. So that may be the reason...
It also wasn't the MOST moisturizing eye cream (I wouldn't even call it a cream, it's pretty thin) I've ever tried.
Won't repurchase (well, I never actually purchased it to begin with) simply because of the steep price and the fact that I'm uncertain that it really did much for me.