Sebamed Sun Care Multi Protect Sun Cream SPF 50+ Very High

Not tested on animals

Aqua, Dibutyl Adipate, Octocrylene, Titanium Dioxide, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Glycerin, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Pvp/ Eicosene Copolymer, Panthenol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Lauryl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate, Ceearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Cocoglycerides, Bis-Ethlhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxysterate, Silica, Benzyl Alchol, Cellulose Gum, Parfum, Xanthan Gum, Sorbic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium Edta, Dehydroacetic Acid, Inulin, Lecithin

on 2/9/2014 5:41:00 PM

Im addicted to sebamed!! I use a lot of their products since I moved to Turkey and my usual skin care products are not available. I love sebames since I am not allergic to their products. This sun care cream has a very thick and heavy texture which complements my dry skin. The only drawback is the scent. But the value for money makes the scent tolerable. The entire tube lasts for about 4 - 6 months...and I use it everyday!!!!

on 10/3/2011 1:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

i'm reviewing the lotion formula of this sun cream ..the sun protection is spectacular i've tried many sun creams cause i tan very easily in the sun ..i live in Riyadh and i can't go out in the sun without this ..when i came back home my face didn't turn darker or more tan , my skin is well hydrated ... i do apply this cream under my makeup and i kinda set my whole face with maybelline dream matte powder or any sort of matt powder to take away the greasy effect the sun cream leaves on my skin... and i'm ready to go

on 8/27/2011 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I bought this in Turkey and I loooooove the UVA/B defense. the sun protection is incredible and I can't complain about that.

But it is simply too greasy for my oily skin. I tried mixing it with another, much more dry SPF moisturizer but it was still a grease slick on my face.

I use it on my body now and it's great. But for the face I just can't bring myself to use it, no matter how good the sun protection.

on 7/4/2009 12:13:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've just started using Sebamed products, previously having thought they were mainly for acne sufferers (I'm not), and have been very impressed with everything I've tried so far. The Multi Protect cream (spf50+), however, is my absolute favourite. Living in Dubai I find that most creams (whether sunscreens or moisturisers) either don't hydrate my dry sensitive skin sufficiently or, if they do, end up making my face look shiny and greasy in the high heat and humidity here. This one is the exception. It absorbs immediately and feels incredibly comfortable. It's so good I have started using as a normal moisturiser and have used it as a night cream too... and it is perfect under makeup.

This is the only sunscreen I have used (and I have spent a lot of money on both high end and supermarket brands) which, when I return after a full day in the sun, doesn't make my skin look dehydrated and old.

Other products I use are : Liquid Face & Body Wash and Everyday Shampoo. Both are excellent and a lot cheaper than high end beauty products although if you are used to buying supermarket brands you would probably find them a little on the expensive side.

on 6/6/2009 7:54:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

nice sunscreen (esp. for the body). claims to have 98% UVA absorption (higher than australian standard), perfume & alcohol free, free from paraffin, parabens, PEG bonds, PABA esters, acrylamide, and absorbs easily. but it leaves a sticky white cast that won't go away! and because of that i won't repurchase.
active ingredients: octocrylene, titanium dioxide, avobenzone.