Smashbox Eye Shadow Trio - Head Shot

3.4

on 7/28/2014 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

The shades in these trios are hit or miss on the pigmentation. The pink is very sheer and appears very golden. The darker brown is nice, as well as the highlight, but I find these to crease fairly quickly without a primer.

on 10/15/2012 6:25:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I love this trio, the eyeshadows blend beautifully, the darkest colour looks great and it is very unique (well blended) they do not fall a lot as other high end eyeshadows, the one I use less is the pink one, I also bought the highlight colour "butter" on its own as it looks soooooooo pretty, I can not tell much about the price as I got it from amazon with a good discount....It is perfect for travelling too, the only bad thing about the packaging is that the letter fade but otherwise I like it a lot.

on 3/23/2011 8:12:00 PM

The colors are so cute. I apply the dark chocolate brown in the outer corners of my lower lash line with a pencil brush, then the pale rosy pink along the rest of my lower lash line, and finish off with a dab of the buttery yellow in my inner corner. This accentuates and brightens my eyes at the same time. I have not experienced fall out with this eyeshadow either, which is always a big plus to me. You have to screw the cap off rather than just flip it open, which is interesting but inconvenient. Nonetheless, I love this eyeshadow trio so much that it is now a permanent part of my everyday makeup routine.

on 11/17/2010 6:11:00 PM

This trio has a rose pink, a dark brown, and a cream color for highlighting. As with most of the Smashbox trios I own, a primer is a must for the colors to show up, especially the pink. I do like the combination of the pink and brown, but overall I probably wouldn't repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Really like this trio, the pink color has hardly any pigmentation, but since I'm not really into doing pink on the eyes, that doesn't really matter. I love the ivory-white color! Use it as a highlight on my eyes and face, I hit pan on that color! The brown colors alright. I'm quite happy with the trio.

on 4/26/2010 9:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

The smashbox trios are the best I have ever used. Especially for photo shoots. I have never had an issue with creases or anything which is a problem a lot of times for me. All of the colors balance out and mix perfectly which makes it fast and easy to work with. The color is very rich and stays on all day. I also find that it has just the right amount of shimmer to it. It's very good quality for the price. There are also a lot of other beautiful trios they have out.

on 4/3/2010 10:05:00 PM

I own this trio and shutterspeed and neither one is that great for the price. I do the brown in this color and I use the yellow for highlighing, but I'm not a fan of the pink (it's too glittery/shimmery for me).

on 2/18/2010 3:40:00 PM

What a dissapoitnment this product has been. In the pot, the colors look really pigmented and harmonious, but when applied they are terrible together. The lightest color turned into an unflattering goldish yellow. I thought it would be more of an ivory from looking at it in the pot. The pink is garish and fades right away into a shimmer that does not blend well with the yellow. The contour color, a dark maroon in the pot, applied looks like a light wash of plum grey. Not one of these colors stayed true to form, they all faded and had way to much shimmer. Blended they didn't compliment each other and by mid-day I had a yellow metallic dark rose merlot color going on between the three colors. As I was purchasing this shadow trio, I made a mental list of the other colors I wanted to try. I think I will give them a pass after this experience.

on 2/2/2010 4:08:00 AM

Smashbox shadows are very pigmented and last a long time, this trio has three neutral colors ivory brown and pink great for the price

on 12/22/2009 7:13:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I was hoping that these colors would create a sophisticated neutral eye, but the pale color is too yellow, and the pink is very pink. These colors just don't seem to match each other well. I was surprised to find that the yellow and pink are shimmery, because they don't look that way in the pot; I definitely would not wear this to work.

Top Rated Smashbox Products