April 21, 2014 | 979 users online

Eye Shadow - Starry Boutique Colors palette 06

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2011 10:40:00 PM More reviews by missichicki

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I found a neat little palette at Ross for 4.99. I will try to upload a pic, but I will have to take it with my crud camera phone. It's "24" colors, but it's actually 12 pans, with a splash of different color contrast on the inside of each pan. They all work really well. Highly pigmented, easily blendable, I'm very happy with this purchase. I was really hoping the red shades would turn out good because I don't have anything similar, and they are beautiful, as are the oranges and yellows, and all the rest. I would def buy anything else from this brand. The whole kit is 20g total.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2010 9:31:00 PM More reviews by dyellowrosek

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I can verify the other 2 reviewers above. These shadows are awesome, they are SUPER SUPER SUPER pigmented. They have not creased on me, I do use a primer. They feel buttery, but with no fallout. The packaging is such that you can see the colours through these little clear plastic "windows". When my friend told me about these I was skeptical, and then I actually swatched them from another friend and was totally amazed. These are sooooooo worth the money I paid and more. I would definitely recommend these. I have 3 of these palettes.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2009 7:46:00 PM More reviews by ssherices

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These are super pigmented and beautiful!!! I was very surprised at the quality of this! I always use udpp but even without it these are extremely pigmented! True to color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2009 6:59:00 PM More reviews by cjx3pooh

Colors: Frosty light purple color, medium-purple shade, cerulean blue, shimmery copper, shimmer taupe, shimmery reddish brown color - all very pigmented
Price: About $2.99 depending on where purchased
Lasting Power: Lasts for quite a bit; it does crease w/o primer
Overall: I'm very pleased with these shadows, not very powdery, but extremely pigmented - I bought these at an accessory store, but they can be found at www.cherryculture.com
It's a great palette, 6 g total product
Ingredients:
Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil, Lanolin Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Propylparaben, Pearl, Methylparaben, Pigment