July 28, 2014 | 1042 users online

Shampoo - Naked Naturals - Awapuhi & Lavender Color-Treated Hair Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2010 3:31:00 PM More reviews by ambism

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My favorite shampoo. It provides a great lather, smells awesome, keeps my hair looking amazing, and is sulfate free. ;)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2009 12:52:00 AM More reviews by Ravey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

there is nothing bad i can say about this shampoo. after trying expensive shampoo after expensive shampoo, i finally tried this out after hearing the benefits of sulfate free shampoos, and chose this one not because my hair is colored, but because it is very fine, long and prone to damage. honestly, within the first use my hair felt like it was FREED. it was lighter, bouncier and frizz was mostly eliminated. since then, i've been using nothing but this for over a year now, and i can't see myself ever needing anything else. i get compliments on my hair all of the time, and this is definitely why it is the way it is.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2009 8:42:00 AM More reviews by kimberlymacg

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been experimenting with various Sulfate free shampoo options lately. This is by far my favorite. I've tried Organixx,L'Oreal Everpure, and the Vitamin line, too. I color my hair light ash brown and feel that this shampoo maintains the integrity of the color nicely. It really moisturizes my hair nicely, too. I didn't have any conditioner in the shower the other day and decided to see how my hair reacted to just using the shampoo and no conditioner. My hair dried nice and soft with no frizz. I have fine, wavy hair that can end up being very frizzy and dry looking under the wrong circumstances but this shampoo is wonderful for me. This shampoo is relatively "pure" in comparison to many other mainstream options. I dilute my shampoos 50-50 with water in a squirt bottle and shampoo my hair about twice a week. I used to be a daily shampooer but I've found that shampooing less frequently really benefits my hair and scalp.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2009 10:37:00 PM More reviews by Astarael

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I liked this shampoo but not enough to stick with it. It cleaned my scalp well but didn't dry out my ends. My hair has changed to be even dryer, and I have since been seeking out even more moisturizing shampoos.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2009 10:42:00 AM More reviews by Kathy123

I am surprised of the negative reviews here. I used this after coloring my hair when my hair is super sensitive and hard to manage. First and foremost, it did a great job in cleansing. Second, it was super moisturizing. Third, I did not have any itching scalp, which is a huge improvement. I like this shampoo a lot because of its purity and I will definitely buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2009 2:17:00 PM More reviews by maria526

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tried this about 18 months ago, when I was still coloring my hair. This is the first bottle of shampoo that I've ever actually thrown out -- it's that bad. Very drying, and my hair didn't feel clean after using it. It also seemed to strip some of the color. I didn't really care for the smell, and the texture is weird -- sort of like partially-set Jello.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2009 1:12:00 PM More reviews by kimk

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Did not like this at all. It cleans well, maybe a bit too well for colortreated hair, but it left my hair dull and a complete fuzz-bomb! I seldom have fuzzy hair, but this was awful! Not even curling irons would tame the fuzzyness. Won't use it up and would never rebuy.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2009 10:21:00 AM More reviews by bijay

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This shampoo is just absolutely wonderful. I've been using it several months now and I can't say a single bad thing about it - my hair is consistently soft, shiny, incredibly silky, and my scalp is loving it too. My hair literally feels like it's 16 again (my face is jealous!) I use both this and the matching conditioner, and I finally feel like my search for the perfect shampoo is over. My hair feels clean, not stripped afterward - I can go several days without washing, and my hair still looks great (and no itchy scalp). The price is right too, I can get it at my local Eckerds drug store. What else can I say - its the perfect shampoo.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2009 6:32:00 PM More reviews by babitcake

I bought this last night completely on impulse. I used NOW Natural Citrus Moisture Shampoo up until today, when I tried this. I'm shocked with how soft and silky my hair feels, and it also has a new found shine after just one use. I can't stop touching it! Usually after getting out of the shower and blowdrying my hair, it feels pretty rough until I straighten it, despite all the moisturizing treatments I put it through. When I dried my hair after using this though, it felt so soft and smooth. I'm pretty sure this is my new HG shampoo.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2009 7:54:00 PM More reviews by smashbox2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Blech did not like this one at all! I first picked this over the smoothing because it is made for color treated hair which I have. But this one isn't that great. The lather is good but when I rinsed my hair it felt so dry! I had to use a good conditioner after. Will not re-buy this one.

ingredients:
Water - Aqua , Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate , Sodium Lauroamphoacetate , Cocamidopropyl Betaine , PEG-150 Distearate , Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate , Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol , Hydroxypropyl BIS-Hydroxyethyldimonium Chloride , Phenoxyethanol , Helianthus Annuus Extract , Lavandula Angustifolia Extract , Glycine Soya Oil , Hedychium Coronarium Root Extract , Butylene Glycol , Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate , Cocamidopropylamine Oxide , Polyquaternium-10 , Tetrasodium EDTA , Sodium Chloride , Citric Acid , Fragrance