August 27, 2014 | 908 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - La Cross - Slanted Tweezers

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2014 2:08:00 AM More reviews by theperoxideprincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

If you want God tier eyebrows, you need these tweezers in your life. I have two pairs. That's how great they are. I've used other types of tweezers, but none of them have a grip like these. They grab every single hair you reach for. The slant really makes a difference. And they even have grip pads for a more comfortable grip. I've never used tweezerman tweezers, but I can't imagine them being better than these LA Cross tweezers. And $22 for some tweezers? Pffft. Get yourself LA Cross tweezers instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2012 5:53:00 PM More reviews by MSAries

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

These tweezers are a gem. I keep a pair in my bathroom & another in my car (have you ever tweezed in the car? The mirrors on the sunshades plus all that great light makes it the BEST place to tweeze. But you do risk looking like a freak doing it at red lights, etc. NOT to be done while driving, though!) I have unruly brows & as a lady of a certain age, I have developed what I lovingly refer to as "witch hairs"--little whiskers along my jaw line & under my chin. Sexy, right? Well, these little tweezers get EVERYTHING. As soon as I feel or see that little stubble growing I use these and it gets even the shortest hairs. I tried to get all fancy & bought a cute pair of leopard print Japonesque tweezers which were stupid expensive. They just stay in my drawer because they don't work even 1/2 as well as these little La Cross ones. They're cheap enough to have multiple pairs stashed away. I also keep a 3rd pair in my travel case so I'm never without.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2009 2:27:00 AM More reviews by MrsDevall

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I was originally going to buy Tweezerman instead but went into sticker shock and decided to try something cheaper first. I'm so glad that I did. These are by far the best tweezers I have ever used, and they were only $2 at Rite Aid.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2009 3:40:00 PM More reviews by blondie86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'd say I'm extremely obsessed with my eyebrows, and as such I've gone through more than my fair share of tweezers. After I accidentally flushed my old pair down the toilet (don't ask) I picked these up at Walmart. I prefer slanted tweezers, so I went for these right away. WELL, let me say I'm in love and have been using the same pair for about a year now, and they're still amazing. They get every little hair, even the ones that haven't grown out much yet. I would absolutely repurchase, but I keep these far away from the toilet so I don't think I'll need to.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2009 5:08:00 AM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

These work just as well as my Tweezermans, but they were 80% less expensive. I have a bad habit of losing my tweezers and nail clippers, so when they go on sale I buy a couple pairs to replace the ones I've lost.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2009 1:56:00 PM More reviews by noname103

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Best tweezers. Great price, easily available, no fuss. Gets every little hair. Have owned them for a couple of years now and still work as great as day one.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2009 9:14:00 PM More reviews by MissMisfitMary

These work great, I paid about 8 dollars for them I believe. Had them for a few years and they have not really changed within that time. The ones I have are a dark blue color with silver ends. Really good at getting little hairs and are easily the best I have ever owned!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2009 7:11:00 PM More reviews by NYC22

I've tried tweezers by many different brands including Revlon and Tweezerman, but these tweezers are by far the best (in my humble opinion!). The slanted tweezers allow one to either remove teeny-tiny hairs by using the pointed ends or scoop up masses of hair by using the flat sides. These tweezers are also superior because they have just the right amount of tension to them - I've tried tweezers that have little tension and therefore they don't grab the hair tight enough while you are pulling. Another benefit to these tweezers is that they don't rust - therefore I don't have to worry about infections or replace them frequently.