October 26, 2014 | 1303 users online

Eye Primer - Pop Beauty - Eye Magnet Primer

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2014 11:41:00 AM More reviews by Stctrent

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this primer for around 6 months and can honestly say that it is the only eye shadow primer I have ever re-purchased. I am 40+ and still have skin so oily that by 9 am all my make up is sliding off. I actually have to remove this!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2014 4:09:00 AM More reviews by TracyNevins

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This just looks TOO unnatural..though it works and keeps eye makeup in place...it creases up in the lids...making you look older. WHen this is gone...I'm finding another eye primer...smoothing that goes on a lot smoother....that leaves no creases. Any suggestions are more that welcome!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2013 8:19:00 PM More reviews by sorgerules

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

This is the only eye primer that I use. I have tried many of the top eyeshadow primers, and this one is by far my favorite. I like it because it has a "dry" formula which is good for oily lids. It keeps my eyeshadow perfect every day. I have had one tube for over a year. A little goes a very long way.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/17/2012 12:34:00 AM More reviews by boredgurll123

It spread nicely on my lids, but it didn't really do anything in terms of priming them. It had a powdery feel so I guess it'd be guess for oily lids, which I don't have. It ended up creasing after a while and didn't make my eyeshadow colors pop or stay on for very long.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/11/2010 2:51:00 AM More reviews by DvineRevelation

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This primer ran a little thin for my taste. Once spread across the eye, it took a peach tone to it. It dried nicely and fast, but didnt do much to make my eyeshadows pop. It looked nice for about an hour, then it was crease city. I tend to use the rest of this when Im practicing looks and dont mind wasting product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2010 10:43:00 AM More reviews by addercat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Ehh, I'm ambivalent about this product. It worked, but I really haven't found a primer that doesn't work for me since I don't really have oily lids. I DO have reddish lids though, and this didn't help cover any of that up. I definitely prefer the MAC paintpots.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2010 8:16:00 AM More reviews by XoXoSinCity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Have been using this for years after running across it at Ulta and love it! I used to use UDPP for years (love sin but not the original) but honestly never was as impressed as everyone on the planet is with it. It goes on too sheer and creamy for me which I feel like causes more creasing. Also I like a matte neaural color primer like Eye Magnet Primer so I have the option of using just that if I am doing a blod liner look with no shadow. Laslts the UDDP bottle packaging has always annoyed the hell out of me. Yes it is adorable and a good idea for being clean but why do they have the stupid shaped bottle which you can never getr all the product out of, absolutely horrible. This primer actually has a good packaging and is very portable. Mainly it is everything the original UDDP is not and I love it. Litreally the only con is the brush for me as another eviewer mentioned twisting to get the product out is really unpredictable and messy. I wish they had a soft applicator like the Bare Escentuals Eye Primer instead of this brush. Great product! :)

rated 1 of 5 on 10/28/2009 4:56:00 PM More reviews by waddleod

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Apparently I am alone in thinking this product is completely worthless. In fact I think my shadow may have creased MORE with this on! Buy Urban Decay Primer Potion instead--holy grail.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2009 1:36:00 PM More reviews by calicatattack

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased this when it was on sale a few months back. I'd been using the Too Faced eye primer and wanted something else for comparison. Well, I was pleasantly surprised! The primer goes on smoothly and dries to a light sheer peachy color. I have oily eyelids that need a primer for eyemakeup to stay put. The color of this primer looked healthy on my medium, hard to match skintone. I have yellow and pink tones in my complexion along with ruddiness.
The product works very well and helps my eyemakeup to stay all day. It can feel a bit "dry", so I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who has dryness around their eyes. I use an eye cream, let that soak in, then apply the primer. I like this one better than Too Faced's eye primer. I find the TF primer to "smear" if I put on a cream to powder shadow.

EDIT: I took off a lippie for the packaging. I like the tube: lightweight, easy to travel with, and the brush works well to spread the product. I don't like: the twist-action of the tube as it's difficult to control the amount of product, and the opaque container doesn't allow me to know how much product is left.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2009 11:12:00 AM More reviews by jamie11210

This is really great stuff to have if you love eye shadow. I am not a huge eye shadow person. I pretty much only wear it about once a week or so. When I do wear it, I apply this and it does stay on all day long. I put it on about 2:00 pm once, was super busy the rest of the day and into the night, and this is embarrassing, but I feel asleep with my makeup still on. The next morning, my eye shadow still looked great!! I was super impressed. Now, I heard this helps with smudging underneath your lashes from mascara, too. It did not help with that for me. I would def buy again though for my eye shadow purposes.