October 20, 2014 | 2061 users online

Mascara - Living Nature - Thickening Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2012 4:18:00 AM More reviews by tubitubi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The product lives up to its name: thickening without clumping, and really is jet black. Holds curl and doesn't melt onto my lids. The scent citrusy and herbal. Water resistent but not waterproof.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2010 7:15:00 AM More reviews by Mel87Lem

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I did quite like this stuff. I'm trying to switch my makeup over to more natural versions. I live in NZ so living nature seemed to be a good place to start. And this did an ok job as an everyday mascara.
I thought the formula was quite good, but I'm not in love with the brush. It's one of the old school ones, and I think I'm used to the new large barrel rubber ones, so maybe I just haven't mastered using it yet. The rest of the packaging is fine, just your standard mascara tube, the outside feels kind of soft and grippy, like you're touching a hard surface, but not quite, if that makes any sense!
I've had it for a month, and haven't noticed any clumping yet. I'm going to try their conditioning mascara next, as that got good reviews, so I picked would not repurchase, but if that one isn't any better, I think I've found my HG for everyday. (I use the loreal beauty tubes one for nights out)
BTW My lashes are long and blonde, so my main expectation of mascara is to make my eyelashes visible (ie. BLACK), and add a bit of volume. I definitely like the fluffy feathery look, not the "I have super thick lashes, but I only have 10 of them", and this delivers on both. I think it'll be even better once I sort out my brush skills too!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2008 6:00:00 AM More reviews by jules_23

I have this in Jet Black. It's a good mascara, but it isn't really all that thickening. It tends to get clumpy after a couple of months. I still like it, but I prefer Dr Hauschka Volume Mascara.