August 1, 2014 | 1072 users online

Eye Shadow - Victoria's Secret - Silky Eye Shadow in Fierce

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2012 6:01:00 PM More reviews by AndreaJunelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I can't believe I waited so long to write a review on this eye shadow! I usually only review products I REALLY love or REALLY hate Lol :) I've had this in my stash for 5-6yrs now, and still have only BARELY made a dip in the middle -it's pigmented enough to last a lifetime, but even if it wasn't, I'd still repurchase ;P
For reference I have pretty fair, warm toned skin w/ brown hair & eyes. This DOES have shimmer/glitter, but as mentioned below, it's noticeable, but much more noticeable if you apply wet. I usually do not care for things with any glitter,(I'm 30yrs old now, kinda hard to pull off the glittery eye look on most days Lol) -but this is different, it's a complimenting kind of glitter, very beautiful & kind of hard to explain I guess.. I like to wear it as a crease shade for a smokey eye, or, if going out for a "night on the town", an all over bold lid shade!
I also have the navy/dark blue shade (forget the name off the top of my head!)from this line (in the black compact) as well as a palette called "Exclusive" -all of the shadows I've tried are extremely pigmented, and wearable for a daily look or a bolder one.
I also usually don't care for cosmetics sold by stores that sell clothing (like VS for example! ;D) but these shadows are A-MAZ-ING! Definately a must have for any eye shadow lover.
*UPDATE*
I've taken my initial rating down a lippie from 5 to 4, and changed my "Would you buy this product again?" from Yes, to No.
Reason being is I've found the *exact* same color, for less than a quarter of the price, but with more pigmentation (Wet 'n Wild eyeshadow single in "Trashed" for reference) While this is still an excellent shade, I can't neglect the facts here.. I can't make myself repurchase a $12-18 Victoria's Secret eyeshadow, when I've found the same exact color available at every drugstore for $2-3 :)
If this is something you are considering purchasing, it's a very lovely eyeshadow, but I'd reccomend trying WnW Trashed for just a few dollars first before taking the plunge :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2011 2:18:00 PM More reviews by Phabee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite black e/s!.. i love the fact that is verry pigmented (silky and sparkly too).. little goes a loong way, it probably take me a while to finish it, but am planing on buying it again :D.
I see that others here use their fingers n sponge applicators, but I actually apply this with a brush, and dont have any fall outs..
Love the smockey eyes I create with this,.. specially the purple ones :D
love it soo much is in my every day makeup bag! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2010 7:12:00 PM More reviews by mayebear87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This black eyeshadow is sure glittery! But I like it. As well as all of the other eyeshadows in this line, you can't use a brush to apply them, you have to use a sponge tip applicator, then blend out with a brush. These are very pigmented, if you apply them like I said. The sparkles actually stay on the lid, and it's very pretty. It's a good eyeshadow for just the outer corners of the eyes to smoke out a look. I just did a very sexy smokey eye look using VS Decadent eyeshadow all of the lid, blended it out with a brush, and used this color in the outer corners and a little in the crease...it was hot! LOVE IT!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2010 12:05:00 AM More reviews by staciarose22

Because the texture of these shadows is so unusual it applies more intense when you use your fingertip to apply it. Then just blend out the edges with a nice dense crease brush. This shade is so beautiful as a smokey eye accent. Just in the center of the lid. There is next to no fallout either, and the glitter stays on! MAC shadows never seem to do that. Example: Mineralize shadows

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2009 12:24:00 AM More reviews by christinexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

If you apply it dry, the shadow doesn't look very shimmer. But if you apply it wet, it looks so amazing and glittery. My favorite black eyeshadow. I highly recommend especially if you love glitter.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/22/2009 3:08:00 PM More reviews by sweetchocolate

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Typical sparkly black. It's a good color but by the end of the day, I look like a panda. It smudges so much, making me look like I have bags. If it weren't for the smudging factor, I'd buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2008 12:12:00 PM More reviews by mtvsux

A sparkling black e/s similar to many on the market. Retails for $12 but I got this for free in some gwp bag they were giving away. It's pretty good, the wear is ok, and not as silky as some black e/s i own but it's full of very small sparkles and that's probably why. With most black e/s with microsparkles the sparkles don't show up, in this one they actually do show up a great deal, so it would be idea for a fun night out smokey eye. And if you have no intention of having a few of those, the e/s is skippable.