February 27, 2015 | 2029 users online

Mascara - Mally Beauty - Volumizing Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2015 9:34:00 PM More reviews by Tabcourt

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Like it a lot adds real volume and length for me. However my eyes are kind of red and now that I've seen some comments on allergies I'm going to try a change.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2015 12:53:00 PM More reviews by joy2uandme

So wet. Had to scrape and blot before application. And not very volumizing for my fine but long lashes. I bought in a value set but am still returning because this flaked on me within 3 hours. I just don't get all of the positive reviews. I like my Maybelline Lash Stilleto better than this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2015 3:45:00 PM More reviews by BlueberryPancakes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

This is one of my HG mascaras. It volumizes and lengthens with one or two coats, which means while the mascara is a little pricey ($20), you don't need to use much product to get big, coated lashes. I've never had any flaking issues with this mascara, even when using the last little bits at the very end of an empty tube.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2014 3:04:00 AM More reviews by kymdrabree

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This provides dark, thick, long, natural looking lashes, perfect for normal wear. I'm always surprised when I put it on and after just one coat my lashes are greatly enhanced. I say enhanced because there's no spider lashes, no super obvious mascara look, no clumps, just perfectness. Gotta love it when people ask you if you're wearing mascara or not because of how good but natural your lashes look. By far one of the best mascaras I've ever tried.

The only downside is that after maybe 6 or 7 hours it starts to rub off a teensy little bit under the eye, so a quick under-eye touch up would be needed. Luckily, that can be accomplished with a simple finger swipe under your eye. Usually, even with waterproof mascara, I turn into a panda. Not this one by a long shot!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2014 5:18:00 PM More reviews by ceebee90

I love this mascara. I love the classic bristle brush. The formula doesn't dry too quickly, so it's build-able without looking spidery.However, it's not too wet either, so no mess! I usually let it dry just a bit and then build.

I've been using L'oreal Voluminous for years and years and I've never found anything better, but this gives it a run for its money.

You can go natural but enhanced with a few swipes, or build it for more volume. However, you won't be able to get false looking, super-thick lashes without getting a little clump-y. My L'oreal mascara is better for real drama, but this one has become my everyday mascara. I find it gives a natural, very pretty, wide- awake look for everyday. Best of all, it gives quite a curl, and the curl stays all day without being particularly stiff or "crunchy" feeling.

This doesn't flake at all, but it will smudge a little bit if you have oily eyelids or oily skin in general. Doesn't bother me too much. I carry pointy Q-tips and use them to clean up my eye area throughout the day, just in case. I usually don't need them.

I got it as a gift. It's too expensive for me to buy, so I'll be very sad when I run out. The price is the only reason I said I wouldn't buy it again.

This washes away easily with soap and water.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2014 10:56:00 AM More reviews by beautyllush

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is a great volumizing mascara! i mostly use it on my lower lashes because i wear false lashes all the time. it doesn't smudge all over my eyes and make me look like a raccoon, so that's always nice to know. it has a more glossy finish so appears to look more like real hair (i guess that's the idea). overall, i would definitely repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2014 12:12:00 AM More reviews by JasmineJones

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this! With this mascara it is about building it with coats, I put on 3 to 4 coats daily and it lasted me 3 months and a week!!! Sooooo worth the price! It lengthened, separated, and volumized my lashes amazingly!!! Wait till each coat drys and then put on another, best part.... If I am going out later that night I can just add another coat if I want! Lashes are soft not crispy and stays put amazingly, yet comes off easily when I wash my face! Can't say enough good things about this mascara!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2014 10:39:00 PM More reviews by evanlami

I really love this mascara. After being disappointed with Benefit's mascaras, a salesperson at Ulta recommended this. Love it! It is certainly volumizing and does not clump or give me spider-leg-eyelashes. Best of all, it looks natural and doesn't make me look like I am wearing tons of mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2014 12:44:00 PM More reviews by piccolamandorla

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this mascara. It's a bit wet going on, but that's what i wanted because you can hold your lashes up while they dry or re-curl them to really smoosh it into the base of your lashes and hold a curl. It is smudge and smear proof once dry; I'm fairly greasy and have long lashes and most mascaras leave me with the "lash dots" on my lids or straight smudges after a few hours. The only thing I really don't like about this is the packaging! The mascara pools around the top is the tube and gets EVERYWHERE! Not to mention the amount of product that gets wasted! Other than that, it's awesome...as long as it never leaves your vanity, it's a total winner.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2014 6:21:00 PM More reviews by Silverfox7

I love this mascara. It definitely lengthens and adds volume and does not smudge on my lower lash line. A lot of reviewers indicate that this is a wet formula, but I find it to be a little on the dry side, which is the reason I love it so much. I like the brush, no fancy "ball" or strange flexing going on, just a nice fat brush. It lasts on me all day and does not flake. I still like to try new mascaras, but this is the one I always return to.