Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Sparkling Shadow Flashblack

3.3

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

I like this eyeshadow very much. It is easy to apply, cheap, and it has nice color payoff. I have it in Purple Dazzle. The glitter does tend to fall off throughout the day, but overall I'm very happy with it, because it managed to last through my sweaty high school homecoming dance. :)

on 7/1/2009 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

a really glittery black. i bought this on sale at vs with a bunch of other make up. if u dab a little on ur eye its enough to give u a good black color. it is realy glittery if u smooth it out, but does look like a drag queen. the black is pretty black. overall its pretty good. i usually use iton teh outer v and blend it out with a brown shadow.

on 1/20/2009 1:11:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I'm really loving these shadows. So inexpensive and you get to play with a few colors without much product commitment. Anyhow, this black is really something special. Dead ringer for the Guerlain loose kohl in Noir. I wish I had known about this product earlier.... Just make sure you use a primer on your waterline and lower lashline. Blink a few times to transfer and then use this shadow. Probably have to do a few coats to really get this on, and the fallout was pretty big, whereas no fallout from Guerlain. Of course you'll need to touch it up a few times during the day or evening, but I'd do that anyway... I actually prefer this in terms of color and shimmer over the Guerlain, this is more shimmery and was what I was hoping the Guerlain would be. You'll still need to tightline the top lash line, even if some transfers. Would definitely repurchase, haven't tried as a shadow yet but as a shadow/liner for a smokey eye this is fantastic. Easy to take along and if you loose it it's less than $10 to replace. Nice to be able to take shadows/liners with you just in case... Not sure how long one of these will last, but since I'm redipping into the same well of e/s I don't mind replacing often. Without a doubt a great purchase!

on 1/3/2009 5:41:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I got a couple of these expecting great things, the colors seem nice and the packaging is super cute and perfect for makeup bag, doesn't take up much room. Anyhow I tried one on as a liner it went on really nice and lasted a couple of hours...then the itch set in. Come to find that something in these little e/s gives me an allergy. I tried using it once again to see if it was just me... sadly it is. Although my sister loved them and gladly took them off my hands. And I'm happy to report, no allergy on her part.

on 12/28/2008 1:28:00 AM

I love this product! It is perfect to make a smokey-eye, I just draw a thick line with the sponge applicator and then run my finger along it and it is perfectly smudged :)
Yes, some does get on your cheeks, but I do my eye make-up first so I use a wet washcloth to remove the fallout before continuing.

The glitter doesn't last, and it falls very easily to the cheeks. I've tried every brush and sponge for eyes and the eyeshadow still falls under the eyes onto the cheeks. Very messy. I would not recommend this product to anyone.

on 12/10/2008 12:32:00 AM

Pros:

-Attractive package
-The sparkles and black shadow do go on easily with the unique wand

Cons:

-When I go to put it on my eyelid it all dusts down under my eyes and on to my cheeks! there was black specs everywhere and when I went to wipe it I got black smears on my face.

...Very disappointed I can't use this at all because of that. Would definitely not reccommend it.

Popular Eye Shadows