August 29, 2014 | 1878 users online

Eye Shadow - 100 Percent Pure - First Crush Eyeshadow Palette with Fruit Pigments

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2010 8:51:00 PM More reviews by mooneyes89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really want this! Anyone know where to get it?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2010 8:26:00 PM More reviews by coriforia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this palette. The lighter colors are all beautiful and the darker colors can work as an eyeliner. They all have good staying power too! I'll describe each color the best I can, I'm hoping I have the right color to the right name ;o)

The chardonnay looks like a creamy neutral in the pan, but interestingly enough shows up as an iridescent white on me. It's very pigmented and creamy.

The dolcetto is more of a golden highlight and has a bit of shimmer/glitter to it. It seems to be a little more 'chunky' with some fall out, not quite as creamy. While its my favorite color, its my least favorite eyeshadow because it just isn't as creamy as the others.

The riesling is a very sheer plum-y light brown. It's very creamy and builds nicely, it does not have glitter.

Muscat is a sheer golden brown. Similar to riesling, its creamy, builds nicely and does not have glitter.

Port is very pigmented, and is a plum-y dark brown. It seems to have a little shimmer to it, but no chunky glitter.

Pinot Noir is a sheer dark plum. So while it is sheer, its still pretty dark. Little too dark for me to use as an eyeshadow, but does nicely for an eyeliner for smokey eyes. It also has a nice shimmer to it.

The palette comes in a red round tin with a mirror on the inside of the lid. I wish it was a rectangle instead, because it's too wide to fit in my makeup trays in my drawers. But the eyeshadows are nice so I will let it slide ;o) PLUS, the best part of these eyeshadows are that they are all natural and some ingredients are organic! The main ingredient is organic rice powder with the pigment coming from fruits or herbs. There is Mica as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2008 5:39:00 PM More reviews by minxgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow...wow...and WOW!!!! Did I mention...WOW?!? I received these little beauties 2 days ago and will NEVER wear any other brand shadow again! The colors are creamy and just plain GORGEOUS. They do have slight shimmer, but nothing that will make your lids look like disco balls. They last all day w/out creasing; very pigmented; I even love the pretty red/cranberry tin it comes in (sometimes it can be a pain in the a$$ to open). Great stuff!!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2008 10:06:00 PM More reviews by katwalker

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Mainly, I have to agree with everything Leftwing said. The shadows are very slightly shimmery, tend to be cool to neutral in color, don't crease too badly at all (for me, they probably wouldn't crease at all if I used eye shadow primer), the shadows feel quite nice texture-wise, and the packaging is the worst thing about this kit. The secret is to twist then lift, though I admit it is still not terribly easy to open and would be impossible for those with arthritis. The tin is also of a size so as to not make it easily portable. However, neither of these bother me enough to affect my rating as I never take eye shadow with me and can open the tin easily enough. Also, the tin is quite beautiful, something you wouldn't mind leaving out on your counter for guests to see. For everyone, I would recommend this product. For those looking for a natural eye shadow kit, I strongly encourage you to go buy this from QVC (I believe the only place to currently buy this kit).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2008 12:15:00 AM More reviews by Leftwing34

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased this eyeshadow palette from QVC. Four of the colors are mainly burgundy/plum shades, and two are pale cream neutrals. The shadows have a slight creaminess to them, and a decent amount of pigment. Most of the colors have a little bit of shimmer to them, and also work well as a liner, too. I usually don't have any creasing with them until after about 8 hours of wear. I have brown eyes and this palette really compliments my eyes. The packaging is a negative to this product. It is quite large, so it can't be slipped into a small cosmetic bag, and the compact is very difficult to twist open. 100% Pure uses organic ingredients and all uses fruit extracts to color the shadow, not minerals. I would definitely purchase more 100% Pure shadows, and hope they continue to come out with more palettes.