December 19, 2014 | 1515 users online

Lip Treatments - The Body Shop - Born Lippy Lip Balm

rated 1 of 5 on 10/19/2014 5:53:00 AM More reviews by Sarahdawson2006

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

The packaging is cute and it gives a nice sheer colour tint but other then that I hate it . It's sticky and really thick on the lips, it stinks of artificial ingredients and it leaves you with the nasty scent in the inside of your mouth

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2014 2:22:00 PM More reviews by karaloverr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have Watermelon, Strawberry, Rasberry And Passionberry. Passionberry being my favourite. I love these so much but there are two downsides... They are very sticky and almost feel like a lip gloss.. Also they don't moisturise my lips AT ALL! I have to use my eos sweet mint before. Other than that it's amazing

rated 1 of 5 on 6/14/2014 12:29:00 AM More reviews by eselle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This does very little for my lips. It looks and smells nice, but The Body Shop has become more of a successful marketing gimmick to me considering its "natural", fair trade, community-friendly rhetoric. While sourcing some fair trade ingredients is undoubtedly a wonderful initiative, it's just unfortunate that the "natural" bit which they pump up so much is not entirely true when you start reading the ingredient list.

My lips would remain dry and only minimally moisturised with this product. When I was still using this years ago, there was a time when my lips became super duper dry to the point where I needed to go to the clinic for treatment - and that never happened before, and I no longer wish for that to happen again.

I've bid this product adieu and have moved on to lip products which are honest about its natural ingredients and are actually effective in its moisturising capabilities.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2014 9:50:00 AM More reviews by adelinr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The smell is great, but it color doesnt really show up. But it gives me sheer shiny look and make my lips look healthy and well hydrated. I apply it over a cherry tint and it looks pretty amazing.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2014 4:44:00 PM More reviews by ang3lwithashotgun

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this for about $4. So first off, the tub issues don't really apply to me since I got it in a tube. I thought the packaging was cute, I noticed that when I applied it, it got pushed lower a little bit so not completely secure. Mine is in pinkberry and I'm not a big fan of the smell, and the colour isn't something I would normally choose, but I like it overall and will be buying again in a different shade,

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2014 4:53:00 PM More reviews by honestopinions

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great. Not as greasy as some lip balms or Vaseline but I dint mind these. Just a bit more expensive than other similar products hence why I wouldn't especially get this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/6/2014 10:57:00 PM More reviews by vivthai

I really wanted a nice berry tint but this on a scale would be the sheerest ever. The smell is strong. It doesn't hydrate. It gives a shine a little color but if you want more do not buy. I would only never buy this again...

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2014 11:03:00 AM More reviews by lushblush

I don't really like this lipbalm. It's too sticky and you end up getting the horrible taste of the lip balm in your mouth... Not nice. It smells quite nice and does come handy if you have chapped lips because it does moisturize them well because the formula is really sticky and wet. I like the fact there are a few flavours and scents. It doesn't really have a colour as it's quite sheer so it isn't that pigmented.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/1/2014 9:41:00 PM More reviews by Floralisse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I feel so sad about this lipbalm, i love everything about it the smell, the structure, the shine except the color.. It's too red :,( it's too much color for me to wear everyday

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2013 9:43:00 AM More reviews by demiller

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Too sweet. Shiny balm. Sheer color. Not sticky but comes off easily.