E.L.F. Eyebrow Lifter & Filler

Price: $

on 3/16/2015 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

elf has thought of everything! They even put a sharpener on the cap. I wish that the caps were a little more snug. I bought this in dark/Ivory. It's perfect but it's kind of like creamy so u will want to set it w brow gel & translucent powder if u have oily skin & stick it in ur bag for touch ups. The dark is like dark brown in ABH & it's not got a lot of red-auburn to it which I like. I bought 2 of these w/o having seen them b4 & I wish I would have picked up a couple more. The highlight end of the pencil gives me crisp fresh brows. Really gr8 product quite possibly 1 of my fave elf products. Elf is affordable & cruelty free (yaay!!). Idk how this will hold up in sweaty hot humid weather, summer is coming but so far I'm keeping this at 5 lippies. Super awesome!!

on 11/22/2014 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Was going to spend $25 on a brow product and then picked this up this inexpensive gem in the meantime til I made it to Sephora. Never bought the expensive one and don't care to anymore. I love that it's blendable and can be made to look more dramatic or natural. I love the pink shade side. I use it on the inner corners of my eyes and/or around the brows. Really impressed for only $3 at Target. Will Definitely repurchase.

on 8/18/2014 12:18:00 PM

Love this pencil, it's very blendable, and I really like the color (light). I also have Anastasia Beverly Hills pencil but I found that this one is easier to work with (smoother consistency) and that the shade fits me better. I usually set it with Anastasia Beverly Hills eyebrow gel to keep it on for longer - almost the whole day. The highlighter is a really nice colors too, and I also use it in the lower inner lid to brighten the eyes. The only thing is that I wish the top was thinner so I can sculpt the eyebrows better, but it's not a biggie, I just use concealer and a brush to define it. Highly recommend this product and the price - unbelievable!

on 4/3/2014 5:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

I used to over obsesess about my MAC Impeccable pencil in Taupe. Went through about 4 or 5 of those, until it got discontinued. My search got me to try this product in Medium (WOW, it's a DUPE). I also bought the eyebrow kit, but that takes time for me to shape my brows the way I want and I don't have time for that in the morning. This is perfect, like everyone has already said. it's Blendable, Perfect match, looks realistic, the highlighter is Amazing shade. I have dark brown hair, and this is a perfect shade. Did I mention I love this thing ????

on 8/4/2013 12:54:00 PM

I love how convenient this pencil is, it comes with a sharpener, the thick pencil makes a smooth glide and gives more control. I use two shades, light and medium to create a natural eyebrow, it feels more dynamic that way. My eyebrows are kind of short (and has a scar that makes me look like a thug) so the filler is perfect for that, it doesn't make my eyebrows look heavy or drawn. The highlighter really does the trick, it "lifts" and my brow bone looks more apparent, this is important for monolids like me.

on 5/21/2013 2:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I'm mainly rating for the highlighter portion of this product. It does what it says it does. It acts like a "push up bra" for the brows! I'm not impressed with the filler, but I was never a fan of pencils like these. It's a bit too harsh and I feel like I don't have control like with a brush. I don't care much for the sharpener but I suppose it can be handy for some. I don't like the packaging much because the caps tend to fall off. Oh, and the pencils (the "lead") breaks a lot when I sharpen it, very crumbly. I would not purchase this again.

on 2/11/2013 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

The filler side is so smooth. It blends well with my eyebrow (I use medium) and the lifter really lift my eyebrows! Definitely I'll buy it again and also recommend to my friends.

on 1/10/2013 3:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Dupe for Benefit High Brow. I have auburn hair & I bought this in the lightest shade. The pencil is fat - much fatter than any brow pencil I've used in the past, but I just use the corner of it to lightly draw short strokes in my brows, and I've never had a problem. Then I comb it through with a spoolie to blend. For the ivory end, I draw a line underneath my brow along the arch, then lightly blend it. Then put on my primer & eyeshadow. It gives a nice, lifted look, and defines the brow area. Tip: You can also use the ivory end for the inner corner of your eyes, or the waterline. I typically purchase & wear higher-end cosmetics, but I'm obsessed with all of ELF's budget "dupes" (such as this one, for High Brow), and $20 for Benefit's version vs. $3 for this - there's no contest. I really like this pencil and will definitely repurchase it.

on 11/26/2012 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I use this to fill part of my eyebrows. I don't really use the lifter part. I actually use it sometimes as a highlighter base for under the brow. Great product to use, a little bulky. I would prefer that the pencil was a little thinner but it still works either way. it is very cheap but great in quality. I would suggest anyone using this to use a little before you use a lot because the product is creamy, it spreads easier and a little goes a long way!

on 11/1/2012 11:55:00 PM

I love this as my everyday brow product! I have it in the colour medium which is actually quiet an auburn colour but my hair is a slightly reddish brunette so it suits me perfectly. I'm usually in a rush while doing my make up so I often forget to use the lift side but when I do it's a nice and very subtle highlight colour. The only downside is that because the product is quiet waxy it does take a few goes to master and I use a brow brush to brush the product through my brows for even coverage. Also you have to apply very softly or you get too much product. This is definitely my fave Elf product that I own :)

Popular Brows Products