April 24, 2014 | 2053 users online

Brows - E.L.F. - Eyebrow Lifter & Filler

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2014 5:25:00 PM More reviews by fmoosa80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I used to over obsesess about my MAC Impeccable pencil in Taupe. Went through about 4 or 5 of those, until it got discontinued. My search got me to try this product in Medium (WOW, it's a DUPE). I also bought the eyebrow kit, but that takes time for me to shape my brows the way I want and I don't have time for that in the morning. This is perfect, like everyone has already said. it's Blendable, Perfect match, looks realistic, the highlighter is Amazing shade. I have dark brown hair, and this is a perfect shade. Did I mention I love this thing ????

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2013 12:54:00 PM More reviews by Choochay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love how convenient this pencil is, it comes with a sharpener, the thick pencil makes a smooth glide and gives more control. I use two shades, light and medium to create a natural eyebrow, it feels more dynamic that way. My eyebrows are kind of short (and has a scar that makes me look like a thug) so the filler is perfect for that, it doesn't make my eyebrows look heavy or drawn. The highlighter really does the trick, it "lifts" and my brow bone looks more apparent, this is important for monolids like me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2013 2:24:00 AM More reviews by gazelma

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm mainly rating for the highlighter portion of this product. It does what it says it does. It acts like a "push up bra" for the brows! I'm not impressed with the filler, but I was never a fan of pencils like these. It's a bit too harsh and I feel like I don't have control like with a brush. I don't care much for the sharpener but I suppose it can be handy for some. I don't like the packaging much because the caps tend to fall off. Oh, and the pencils (the "lead") breaks a lot when I sharpen it, very crumbly. I would not purchase this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2013 12:59:00 PM More reviews by mimusan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The filler side is so smooth. It blends well with my eyebrow (I use medium) and the lifter really lift my eyebrows! Definitely I'll buy it again and also recommend to my friends.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2013 3:51:00 PM More reviews by pmburk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Dupe for Benefit High Brow. I have auburn hair & I bought this in the lightest shade. The pencil is fat - much fatter than any brow pencil I've used in the past, but I just use the corner of it to lightly draw short strokes in my brows, and I've never had a problem. Then I comb it through with a spoolie to blend. For the ivory end, I draw a line underneath my brow along the arch, then lightly blend it. Then put on my primer & eyeshadow. It gives a nice, lifted look, and defines the brow area. Tip: You can also use the ivory end for the inner corner of your eyes, or the waterline. I typically purchase & wear higher-end cosmetics, but I'm obsessed with all of ELF's budget "dupes" (such as this one, for High Brow), and $20 for Benefit's version vs. $3 for this - there's no contest. I really like this pencil and will definitely repurchase it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2012 12:45:00 PM More reviews by thelilacdawn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this to fill part of my eyebrows. I don't really use the lifter part. I actually use it sometimes as a highlighter base for under the brow. Great product to use, a little bulky. I would prefer that the pencil was a little thinner but it still works either way. it is very cheap but great in quality. I would suggest anyone using this to use a little before you use a lot because the product is creamy, it spreads easier and a little goes a long way!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2012 11:55:00 PM More reviews by GlitzyGremlin

I love this as my everyday brow product! I have it in the colour medium which is actually quiet an auburn colour but my hair is a slightly reddish brunette so it suits me perfectly. I'm usually in a rush while doing my make up so I often forget to use the lift side but when I do it's a nice and very subtle highlight colour. The only downside is that because the product is quiet waxy it does take a few goes to master and I use a brow brush to brush the product through my brows for even coverage. Also you have to apply very softly or you get too much product. This is definitely my fave Elf product that I own :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2012 10:45:00 PM More reviews by STlCKY

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I usually fill in my brows with the ELF eyebrow kit, the one with the cream and the powder. I wanted to try a pencil form, so I bought the ELF eyebrow lifter and filler and I really really like it! The filler side is really soft, which I like and makes it easy to blending out harsh edges. The lifter side is light, but natural, which I can easily swipe on the browbone and blend. The only thing is that the lifter side is not as creamy as the filler side, so it is a bit harder to blend out. I bought the product in the shade Medium, but it looks more red and auburn when I apply it. Nothing that can't be solved with some darker powder over it though. However, next time I buy the product, I'm going to try a shade darker.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2012 2:23:00 PM More reviews by Xaephan

I'm surprised that I like this product as much as I do. I use Ash, which would normally be way too light for my black hair, but since I don't use it to fill in colour but rather to give a softer, fuller overall appearance (my brows are super dark already, but a bit patchy), it works well. The creamy consistency also my brow hairs in place pretty nicely. You have, have to brush out the product once you apply it though, or else it really looks weird. The filler is okay, I don't tend to use it much, but I find that it works well as an eyeshadow base in a pinch

rated 2 of 5 on 5/1/2012 2:12:00 PM More reviews by lucyfletch

The lifter is good but very creamy and doesn't blend well; it tends to get quite sticky too but it does the job. However, I am very disappointed with the filler! I got the ivory/medium pencil as I have light skin and auburn hair with quite dark eyebrows. I put the filler on my eyebrows as I have always applied eyebrow pencil, and my eyebrows looked awful. The pencil is far too thick - my eyebrows just looked like one dark thick line. It is very creamy and when I put it on it felt like my eyebrow hairs were stuck together. Also, the 'medium' colour is very very dark. Definitely not worth 3.50 for that.