September 16, 2014 | 2035 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Hourglass - Veil Mineral Primer SPF 15

rated 2 of 5 on 9/9/2014 10:17:00 PM More reviews by milevamaric

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

On a positive note, my makeup didn't budge when I used this. I used a very small amount and after two days, my clear skin had broken out in approximately five pimples. (No cystic acne, but pesky white-headed spots.) I probably wouldn't have purchased this even if it hadn't broken me out, as it's incredibly and truly over-priced, and too matte for my dry/combination skin. I would recommend this for oily-skinned girls or those without sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2014 7:48:00 PM More reviews by bbarfield12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG primer!! I have learned that with my oily skin, I must have a primer otherwise wearing foundation is absolutely pointless for me. I tried this in a sample size from Sephora after the sales rep recommended it. It is hands down the best primer I have ever tried! I used to use smash box photo finish light, I have benefit porefessional, some tarte ones and none do the job that Hourglass Veil does. It makes my skin look so smooth under my foundation, holds my make up in place beautifully and keeps my oil at bay all day. I have purchased the full size and just love it so much! It's totally worth the price. They also make a smaller size for a bit cheaper. If you are oily, get this primer today!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2014 6:44:00 PM More reviews by amfxo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This primer is absolutely gorgeous! It applies beautifully and literally makes your makeup last all day long. I don't have particularly oily skin, but have always struggled with breakthrough oil in my T-zone after a day of wearing makeup. No more. I do not need to blot when I use this primer. It's absolutely worth every cent - and I only use one pump and it covers my whole face, so the bottle will last a long time. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2014 8:37:00 PM More reviews by BalkanBrunette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Amazing texture, ingredients and effects. Goes on like silk, absorbs oil where needed and also adds moisture where needed. Works with any foundation. A bit pricey but worth every cent. Great product!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/30/2014 1:04:00 AM More reviews by Lizrodriguezc

For the price a little bit goes a LONG way, I also liked the velvet-like finish it gives to your skin. However I absolutely hate the smell of it, it kind of smells like old rusty metal, I have to thoroughly wash my hands after applying it, it also broke me out. I would not repurchase this at all, I'll stay with my smashbox one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2014 3:56:00 PM More reviews by tigirlyly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Just finished a deluxe sample of this primer...1 month of daily use.
I really like the silky feel of the primer as you apply to skin. Fills in pores nicely. No odor. Good wear time for my liquid foundations. Did not break me out. Still find that I prefer my smashbox (or monistat anti-chaf gel). Pricey but works well.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/29/2014 12:49:00 AM More reviews by livj

I bought this from Mecca Maxima... I was really excited to try it because I have read so many positive reviews and I am on the hunt for an awesome primer!!!

OK.... Yes I must say it did make my skin look pretty flawless... BUT.... I broke out so bad from it!!! Especially around my chin!!! Like the next day I had so many bumps!!! Once I stopped using it my breaks out disappeared... Lucky I only bought the trial size as I will NEVER put it on my skin again!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2014 1:37:00 PM More reviews by misanders

I can't use this stuff. First off I hate the silicone feel of this. I put it on my face and whats left on my hands bothers me so much I have to wash my hands immediately. This product also gives me pimples. I used this once, got a pimple the next day. Didn't use for at least a month and brought it out again yesterday. Today I have a pimple. Being close to 40 I no longer have acne problems so I know it's from this product. Would not purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2014 3:43:00 PM More reviews by radiya

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Best primer I've used. Light, dries quickly, keeps my foundation on like glue ( I actually still feel it stick at night when I have to remove my makeup). Ive slept with makeup on ( not intentionally ppl!) And I was shocked that I still had a decent amount of makeup on in the morning. Little expensive, but 1 drop goes a long way. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2014 6:15:00 PM More reviews by 123delirious

As someone who's been a bit of a skeptic regarding primer, I bought the travel size on a whim at a Sephora store when I was in the states.
I am a skeptic no longer!! This primer glides on so smoothly across my face, leaving no weird streaks or residue. It is lightweight, and most importantly, it WORKS. My make up is still on my face after a full day. When I wipe my make up off at night, I'm not wiping off leftover makeup but almost all that I applied in the morning.
One squeeze of the pump is all I need for my whole face.
Although quite pricey in Australia, I'll definitely be purchasing the jumbo size when this one runs out!