April 16, 2014 | 1993 users online

Sunscreen - Aveeno - Active Naturals Continuous Protection Sunblock Spray - SPF 45

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2011 10:59:00 PM More reviews by angelixia07

This is an average sunblock that works well enough as far as sun protection goes but the way it goes on is pretty terrible. It sprays on in a fine mist, which works well enough but it goes on INCREDIBLY GREASY, and STAYS GREASY for a very long time-I'm talking hours and it will still be that way even if I rub it in. If I use a small amount, its still kind of greasy and you can just tell you haven't got enough on. I fear that this stuff will rub off onto my shirts while its still so greasy. I also will not put this on my neck b/c that will just make my whole body feel super greasy. I will definitely not be rebuying and not reusing unless I'm really desperate and got nothing else.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2009 7:50:00 PM More reviews by foldedhands

I have very, very fair skin that is prone to freckling and burning rather than tanning, so in the summer I'm forced to wear a LOT of sunblock. This is actually one of my favourites so far -- I feel like the spray makes this a lot less greasy-feeling than even Aveeno's own creme line, and it seems to be working just as well, since I haven't got any darker or more damaged since I began using it. The smell's pretty strong, but not that much different than any other sunscreen (and if you're anything like me, you've gotten used to the idea of smelling like this for most of the rest of your life!)...

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2009 10:33:00 PM More reviews by Pipi_hb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the first Aveeno sunblock I tried -- I have to say it is a little greasy but lighter than most of the other drugstore products; spray even & easy to apply, nice package; a little irritating smell but okay to me; the most important thing is it does the job, gives me good protection.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2008 5:09:00 PM More reviews by FinalBoss

This is a pretty good product in comparison with some other sunscreens I've tried (i.e. Loreal). I've tried Loreal's sunscreen spray last year and all it did was leave my face greasy and with white patches. The smell of this is pretty nice. I'll continue using this until I find something better.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2008 5:48:00 AM More reviews by crazysexycoolchick

This sunblock seems to offer pretty good protection from the sun. I've used it all summer and don't think I've gotten any darker. The packaging is the best I've seen for a drugstore sunscreen...the eggshell colored brushed metal canister looks understated and the spray works from every angle without clogging. However, the sunscreen has a very heavy chemical smell that permeates the entire room when you are applying it. I often apply it outside my place just because I hate the lingering chemical smell. I also dislike that it leaves your skin looking slightly shinier. I don't like it enough to repurchase.