September 17, 2014 | 1263 users online

Lip Treatments - Carmex - Moisture Plus Ultra Hydrating Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2014 7:29:00 AM More reviews by rcmd

I love this lipbalm. It's smooth and moisturising and absorbs into my chapped lips rather than just sitting on top. I have the tinted version in peach and it's a lovely subtle colour for those days where I don't feel like wearing lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2014 10:15:00 AM More reviews by LarissaQ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like it a lot!
It's very moisturizing, the only thing is that, IMO, it has a medicated smell and the amount that comes in the packaging is not too much, i ended mine in less than a month using almos everyday....
The medicated smell it's not too strong, but it has... My husband tought that too...
But that doesn't bother me, it's just something that i would improve, if that was possible.
It is one of the best lip balm that i 've ever had.
It doesn't have any taste, but my lips feel a little bit minted (less than the carmex tube), which i like.
I use it everytime but mostly before sleep, when i Wake i'm still with a layer of it on my lips.
Definetly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 9:25:00 PM More reviews by jjp7401

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my go to balm. I have the adorable cheetah print one and I take it everywhere. It's long lasting and you can feel the relief immediately. My lips get horribly chapped in winter, but since I've found this product, I've suffered much less.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2013 12:53:00 AM More reviews by glamycakes2014

best lipbalm ever. definently my new holy grail. my burts bees used to be my hg but it started dry out my lips. i found this and couldnt resist the cheetah print packaging. omg im so in love. this hydrates my lips so well. also has a vanilla scent. very awesome.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2013 5:47:00 PM More reviews by xdimpsx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is brilliant stuff. Sorted out my really dry lips within a couple of days, can't quite believe it, as my lips are pretty much constantly dry, nothing has made them feel as soft as this stuff has! Feels lovely on, really moisturising and it smells gorgeous (vanilla)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2013 12:10:00 AM More reviews by themarshmalo

I could not possibly love this product any more! I am addicted to lip gloss, and this is the perfect shade (I use pink), moisture, application, and with SPF to boot! I can't seem to find the colors in store anymore, and I'm really hoping I can find them online. This is my HG gloss!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2013 4:08:00 AM More reviews by ChaCaCheeze

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

This is a solid balm...very hydrating, much more mild smelling/tasting than regular Carmex, and the long, skinny packaging is easy to stash in a wallet or wristlet. I wouldn't say that the glossy finish is comparable to a liquid lip gloss (e.g., Bigelow Mentha Lip Shine), but it would definitely work for natural lip days or over a bright, matte lip color (in fact, this would be better over a bright color than a liquid gloss - it's not as harsh as a liquid). I took away one lipstick because there is a discrepancy with the SPF. The Carmex website says it provides broad spectrum SPF 15, but the package I picked up in the store said that it is NOT broad spectrum. A minor detail, but one that means the difference between aging and skin cancer prevention or no aging and skin cancer prevention, only protection from sunburn!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2013 10:51:00 PM More reviews by emysiu

This is by far the best lip balm that will battle chapping peeling lips. I am a lip balm fanatic (Blistex, Neutrogena, Chapstick, you name it) and have tried almost every one out on the market. Since Carmex came out with this lip balm, I've been going back to it continuously for the past year because it really is that good. It keeps my lips soft and supple with a light sheen. I refuse to bother with other lip balms anymore. I keep these stowed in my purse and some extra in my drawers. I don't want to run out!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2013 10:57:00 PM More reviews by missmadisonave

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i have the pink version of this-i think it's the same product-and really like it. it's a very sheer tint, but very pretty on my lips, and while it feels like carmex, it smells a little like vanilla. my lips are really dry lately, and not many things seem to help. i've tried vaseline and aquaphor, my old standbys, and while i will always use those, i am really enjoying this product, too.

i just wish you got more in the actual stick-it's very slender.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2012 6:32:00 PM More reviews by DMlover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have always used the original carmex lip balm but when I started to wear lipstick more often my lips began to peel. Not a good look with matte lipsticks. I decided to give this one a try and I am so glad I did. I can now wear any lipstick I want without gross peeling lips. It is a little glossy but most of the time I wear gloss anyway. It has a lovely vanilla scent. It is a little bit that comes in the package but you donít need that much anyway. A little goes a long way. I will continue to repurchase this