September 2, 2014 | 1177 users online

Styling Products - Rusk - Thermal STR8 Protective Styling Cream

rated 1.0(1 review)

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2008 1:23:00 PM More reviews by RedNailz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Thanks to MUA reviews, I went to Big Lots to look for hair products, and that's where I found STR8 Protective Styling Cream. It was only $2, so I figured I'd try it. I blow dry my hair every day and occasionally use a flat iron, so I need all the thermal protection I can get. The best I can say about this product is that the bottle has a nice pump so you can easily dispense just a small amount of product and it's not messy. However, I don't think there is any amount small enough for my fine hair! The product description says "light, silicone-based styling cream enriched with sunscreens, proteins, and silicones to protect and condition the hair to eliminate frizziness. Rusk Thermal Str8 Protective Styling Cream instantly transforms hair into smooth, soft, silky, and shiny hair with incredible control." It's definitely not light and I don't seem to be getting the benefits listed! Instead, my hair just gets limp. Yes, it's straight, but also has no movement. If you have coarser hair than I do, maybe it will work for you. I'm just glad I didn't pay full price!