April 21, 2014 | 1036 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Jemma Kidd Makeup School - Pro Finish Moisture Tint SPF20

rated 2 of 5 on 4/21/2013 6:15:00 AM More reviews by porschac

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wish I loved this product because I have so much of it left and I bought it nearly a year ago. The packaging is great, keeps the product clean and germ free. But the product itself overdoes dewy and makes me look greasy-faced. And that's coming from a gal with mostly dry skin! Mac's tinted moisturiser is much nicer for my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2011 10:20:00 PM More reviews by AdreeC

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this tinted moisturizer. I've tried so many others in the past (from drug store to my holy grail Laura Mercier) and this one really gives me what I want out of a TM. It leaves a silky and smooth finish on the skin, feels really light and hydrating, and gives light/medium overage on me. I can definitely feel it on my skin, but it's very lightweight and doesn't sweat off as easy as some others I've tried. The packaging I really love, even the box looks really pretty and chic. The one downside I see is that it does leave a shiny finish, which all TM's tend to do and can easily be corrected with powder. All and all I really enjoy this product and will definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2011 5:50:00 PM More reviews by flystylist

I love this tinted moisturizer! Benefit's you rebel is way too greasy, and both colors are not compatible with my NC30 skin tone. I got the medium in this brand and it it amazing.

And just to clarify, this is NOT a drugstore brand, hence the pricey price. It is actually in the same category as MAC or Benefit...in England. Target just carries it like a feature. Same wite pixi, np and boots. Just bc it is in target, doesn't mean it's drugstore makeup. It's actually med-high end in Europe.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/25/2011 11:19:00 AM More reviews by Jaded11885

Trying to find a perfect TM for my dry, acne-prone skin...so far so good with the Jemma Kidd TM, the coverage is as expected so I use MAC Prep & Prime Highlighter to conceal extra stuff and under eye area...works like a dream together. No breakouts, not excessive dryness. Still need to moisturize before the TM but not nearly as drying as MAC TM. Still on the lookout for my TM soulmate. Think I'm going to try LM after I finish this bottle. EDIT: slightly breaks me out and only nice with great skin days. Think I'm gonna swap it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2011 1:58:00 AM More reviews by PaulaNC

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I RIS this TM in 02-mid. At first, I was very displeased, but now that I have tried it again, I like it a lot! I've come to the realization that my reddish neck and pink face don't need a pinker face to compliment. Yellow is my new friend. I tried this today and it's really pretty. It give a bit more coverage than a normal TM, covers pores, doesn't oxidize and looks quite lovely. I always use a MU primer, either Fusion Beauty or Physician's Formula. I reserve the FB for special occasions, due to the $42 price. I am amazed that this covers my pores, and evens out my NW20 skin to reduce redness. Packaging? Cool. Squeezie. If you have the issues I do, give this a shot. It's definitely worth it.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/29/2011 10:48:00 PM More reviews by Carebear8605

Maybe I got a bad batch, but this TM was super oily. I tried the tester at Target and it had good consistency and was light so I bought it. When I tried it at home it was very disappointing. First off, when I squeezed the tube only oil came out. I wiped off my hand and squeezed until actual product came out. I applied a thin layer and by the end I was a huge grease ball. I have dry patches on my cheeks and they managed to stay dry with a very shiny. It was also expensive for a drug store brand. I'm returning it tomorrow. My hunt for a TM continues.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/25/2010 8:32:00 PM More reviews by ccherrylollipopp

I love the way this tinted moisterizer makes my skin look. It looks dewy natural and fresh although it is WAYYYY to oily. And it rubs off easily too. Its not really worth the money, definitly not gonna repurchase...

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2010 12:45:00 AM More reviews by BeautyBloom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Just picked this up at Target and I have to say this is a really great tinted moisturizer, i'm surprised there aren't more reviews. It IS a bit pricey for a drugstore product (i got it for $26) but I'm glad i bought this over some of the more expensive ones in Sephora (i tried to find a match for laura mercier TM and none of them worked for me). It gives nice coverage, it smoothes my skin tone and covers up the redness while still feeling very light on my skin. I dust some mac msfn over it after to keep it from getting oily. I really love this product! Only complaint would be that it has a strong fragrance-y smell...i personally don't mind it though because it goes away a few minutes after applying.
Would definitely recommend!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/8/2010 12:41:00 AM More reviews by aspenskimommy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I feel this TM is too watery. It blends OK. Maybe I just got a bad batch?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2009 10:44:00 PM More reviews by HotCurry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am using this in "Mid-Dark" and it's a perfect match for my golden tanned skin (NC35). Love how this minimizes pores and makes my skin look younger and more radiant. This is a dream to blend (some TM's are not!), and leaves no oily residue on my already oily skin...just sinks right in. Has great coverage, looks completely smooth and natural. Packaging is 2 cute! When I bought this before it was $28 but now they have lowered the price and it's only $26, not bad for a quality product! Will def. repurchase!