September 30, 2014 | 2036 users online

Bronzers - Josie Maran Cosmetics - Cream Bronzer

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2010 4:02:00 PM More reviews by trautman

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This the most natural bronzer I have come across. I have light medium skin, and this is my perfect shade. If your darker than me, this probably wont show up. There is no shimmer in this. A little tip....If you have uneven skin tone or sun spots on the cheek area, this covers it beautifully and makes my cheeks glow! Also looks so natural in photos:) At beauty crunch for $15!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2009 6:56:00 PM More reviews by swalsh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is for the bronzing aragan oil. Love Love Live. First off I use this as my summer bronzed and it's a light feeling super natural looking brozer that gives me an amazing dewy skin look. Not only that, but I have brown hair. And I rub the excess product in my hair and it just makes my hair shine. Please note, I only use a small amount through my hair, which is curly....so runs dry. But I love this product, so much that I bought another one for back up because it says limited edition on the website. It's kind of pricey but a little goes a long way. Also if you use the code "Luckybreaks9" at checkout you get a 30% discount, which helps. I don't know how long that last, I got it from the June issue of lucky magazine. I used it 2 days ago and it still worked. Anyways I love love this product, esp considering it has good stuff for my skin and looks beautiful! Highly recomend, esp with the discount :)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2009 12:48:00 PM More reviews by Jox3347

This cream bronzer only comes in one shade so it doesn't work for the majority of skin tones. I have fair to med. skin tone so this is enough color for me on my cheeks and eyelids. It lasts all day without oxidizing into that orange look. The rose-gold recyclable compact is small and fits into a small cosmetic case easily. The biggest drawback to this product is the lack of shades to encompass more skin tones.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2008 2:38:00 AM More reviews by juliaesands

The packaging for this was as everyone says, beautiful- rose gold sleek modern container. The color of the bronzer is a matte peachy-brown, very light and very very sheer. In fact I found it so sheer that I could hardly notice it on my skin (NW25). I wanted so much to like and keep this but I just couldn't see it on my skin so I sent it back. I think maybe if you built this up it would work really well or even someone very fair, this would be excellent. Just didn't work out for me!