OPI Louvre Me Louvre Me Not

4.1

GORGEOUS! OPI's Louvre Me, Louvre Me Not is a deep violet polish with subtle microshimmer. It looks amazing on the nail. So perfect for Fall/Winter!

Excellent formula as well. Opaque in two coats and no problems with application or wear.

Purple isn't my favorite color for nail polish, but this is one that I love. Would definitely buy it again. Recommended!

This is one of my most recent favorite colors and it is dark purple with a very little of bit of shimmer and I have a golden olive complexion and it looks good on me.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Lovely purple with shimmer, but need three coats to get really even, opaque color, which for me is a bit too much trouble. Otherwise good OPI quality, no complaints.

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

The color is a lot darker in pictures than in real life. The polish is a bit thin, so the first coat looks more pink than purple, so you have to do two coats to get a good purple. The result is a pretty medium purple shade. It wasn't the color I was expecting, but it is pretty!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

A medium dark, warm, plummy purple with a very subtle shimmer. In the bottle, you can see a very distinct purple fuchsia shimmer, but on the nails, the shimmer is only visible in certain specific kinds of light, and mostly acts to provide some depth and interest and lighten up the dark polish a bit.

Application is fine, and I get acceptable opacity in two coats. Wear is fine, no complaints about unusual chipping.

Very pretty colour, one of my favourite purples ever. Very flattering to my cool, pale complexion. I like this one so much I got a backup bottle.

Dark shimmery beautiful purple - not "vampy" at all. Would go well with any skin color. Super fun. Opaque with two coats. A winner!!

In the bottle, this color looks like a deep, rich purple. When I put it on, it looked very light and streaky. It started chipping the day after I put it on. I will not be buying this again.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Love this shade for fall right now as it is dark but not "vampy". It does lean towards a cool tone but still suprisingly works well with my warm skin. I do not own anything like it. Fomula is opaque with 2 coats.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Great purple!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Great dark shimmery plummy color without being too dark or too light! I love this color for the fall time! Lasts about five days without chipping, althought it does stain nails a bit.

Top Rated OPI Products