November 23, 2014 | 2119 users online

Eye Shadow - Ben Nye - Burgundy

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2013 7:26:00 PM More reviews by BCbabe

Another shade that scared me but I got it anyways. Burgundy is warmer than it's name says. Imagine mixing rust and wine and that better describes this one. I'm surprised this works as well as it does for me, but copper/rust shades are supposed to bring out blue eyes. This one works nicely with it's deeper sister, Black Plum, which is a bit 'brick-ier' and less rusty. What makes them so workable is possibly the fact that even though they're very smooth and pigmented, they're also a bit powdery so blending and sheering out is easy, though you could layer for depth too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2008 9:31:00 PM More reviews by didi23

I love this eyeshadow however I bought it simply to use it as a blush. Ben Nye seems to have many eye colors that would be perfect for us DDD as blush I checked the ingredients, and they are the same as the blush. I currently have an obsession with blush right now. This gives a lovely burgandy glow to my skin I love it alone or with a gold highlighter over my cheeks. I gave it four lippies because it did not last on my face perhaps because I have oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2008 5:18:00 PM More reviews by mljohnson123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Deep chocolate-burgandy with matte finish. Sultry color perfect for smokey eye. Also makes a wonderful blush/contour color too. Totally in love with BenNye e/s, blush, and pigments. Cost $6 for palette refill. (NW45 or HIP818)