August 20, 2014 | 1338 users online

Eye Shadow - Ben Nye - Raisin

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2012 8:39:00 AM More reviews by dawndie23

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Brilliant color and loooong lasting

I have this in Raisin. I absolutely love this shadow and color. I use it as more of a transition color between my browbone and crease, but it also makes a lovely lid color. I'm always surprised to see so few reviews about Ben Nye products. The are superb quality at ridicilously cheap prices.

These shadows will last all day with a primer underneath. I have been out in crazy heat and humidity and this stuff will-not-budge! It blends very easily and you get a lot of product. I can't wait to try some more colors.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2010 1:57:00 AM More reviews by loverofmineralmakeup

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The previous reviewer got it right; Raisin is a warm matte brown eyeshadow with a hint of wine (or you could describe it has a brown rusty kind of color) and is simply beautiful. This eyeshadow has quickly become one of my favorites because it is great as a lid, crease and outer V color I just love this eyeshadow. As with all Ben Nye eyeshadows it has a wonderfully smooth texture, is finely milled, blends beautifully and has staying power.

The best thing about it is that it comes in a 36mm pro-pan and only costs $6 and can be purchased from The International Fun-Shop (www.stagemakeuponline.com). I am not only thoroughly impressed with this beautiful but also the customer service of The International Fun-Shop. I will definitely buy this eyeshadow again & again and I will continue to shop with this vendor for many years to come.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2008 5:10:00 PM More reviews by mljohnson123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Raisin is a warm brown with a hint of wine. One of the most used shades in my collection. Works well as blush and e/s. Super pigmented. True color on all skintones. Easy to apply or blend. Love Love Love BenNye. Cost $6 for palette refills. (NW45 or HIP818)