September 16, 2014 | 1988 users online

Eye Shadow - Cover Girl - Eye Enhancers Quad - Dynamite Drama

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2013 4:56:00 PM More reviews by CultureCreature

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Fun color combination.

Crimson Brown - pigment builds up to a nice dark hue, but it takes time, sister. Good shimmer.

Shimmery white - nice highlight color. I used this one up while the others are fairly unscathed

Gold - meh gold. Not a lot of pigment. Decent for a touch of shimmer, though.

Lime - just not for me. Totally sheer, and sheer green? What?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2012 10:15:00 AM More reviews by Radchickee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this quad. The deepest shade is a dark brownish plum, great for someone with gold flecks in their eyes, like me. The gold and green shades are both pale with a hint of shimmer and blend well together to bring out gold and green tones in the eyes. Bonus - there is a white shadow, great for using on the browbone and in the inner corner. I sometimes tend to find Cover Girl shadows a bit dry and not pigmented enough, but this one is an exception This is a terrific quad color combo for me, and a very affordable price. I would definitely buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/17/2011 3:45:00 AM More reviews by pinkandgreendotz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am definitely not a fan of this product! The shadows are all pretty chalky in consistency and they're not the easiest to blend. On top of that the only color that actually looks good is the burgundy one! The packaging is also very cheaply made and I feel that if I lightly dropped the quad one time it would completely shatter. I definitely will not be repurchasing this item as it was a huge disappointment!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2010 12:35:00 AM More reviews by kissjacksparrow

I haven’t really been a fan of Cover Girl eye shadows to begin with, but after watching EmilyNoel on Youtube as well as a girlfriend of mine both speak so highly of them, I decided to give them a try.

This “kit” has a deep burgundy, an antique gold, white and lime green. It was the green that initially caught my attention. The other colors aren’t really anything exciting. I found them to be pretty chalky, and the white and green are really lacking in terms of pigmentation, which was a real disappointment. They all have shimmer, but it’s not a very fine shimmer. The burgundy has the best pigmentation, but again, the texture isn’t so great. It only took one swipe with this color to get nice definition. It is the only one I liked in this kit.

I also wasn’t able to get the colors to work well together. I also didn’t feel like they did much to “enhance” my eyes, either. They look ok as a daytime look if I use the white as a highlight, the gold on the lid & burgundy in the crease. The green is just about worthless. Possibly it would better suit someone of darker skin. It really didn’t do mush for my eyes.

That being said, the look I was able to achieve really wasn’t anything amazing. If you are looking for good drugstore eye shadows I would rather buy some Maybelline, WNW or L’oreal instead. I wasn’t impressed. I think I will give it away.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2009 11:56:00 PM More reviews by Matillyrose

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this palette, it has the oddest colour combination and you think there is no way they are ever going to work but they do create a fantastic look.
I call it my 'Cruising for a Bruising' look because it does look like a bruise when its on the mend, purple, yellow and green. Sounds weird but looks fantastic.
I first apply the green to two thirds of my lids starting from the outside. I apply the gold in the inner corner and blend a little into the green.
I apply the purple with a fine crease brush to the outer V and right along the crease line to the inner tear duct. I also apply a little purple on my lower outside lash line about half way.
Then use the white to highlight and blend up from the crease.
These shades are great, the purple, gold and white have shimmer and the green is matte. They blend extremely well and I think you could have alot of fun with this palette.
The colours make my green eyes really POP and having the green along the upper lash makes them look really big.
I have very fair skin and I haven't noticed that it brings any attention to dark circles or redness in my complexion.
For me this is a very different palette to what I would normally buy and I am very pleased with the results.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2009 10:22:00 PM More reviews by pinkpeachz

hate to bring down the reviews on this one but i hafta be honest:

this should actually be called a 2 shadow kit not 4 shadow b/c essentially the green and white are so unpigmented they might as well not even be included!

the gold is okay~ put it on wet and it's much nicer. same as the purple! it's beautiful when wet, h/e if you have undereye circles or if ur tired i would not put it on. this purplish-brown-pink shadow can enhance those circles/bruises. put on a lot of undereye concealer first to cover those up. also, the purple has pink tone in it that can bring out the redness some of us have in our t zones. again, conceal those areas and the purple will look much better.

i recommend wearing the purple on ur upper lashline, but it mite not work on the lower lash line for everyone.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2009 9:44:00 PM More reviews by xtamannaax3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

these colors are soo amazing.
it comes with a dark raspberry/plum/marroon color with gold shimmers
a gold
a shimmery white
and a light green.

the marroon color and the gold are amazing, seriously.
i would pay the price of a mac eyeshadow, $14.50, for just one of these.
they are ridiculously pigmented and smooth, more pigmented than some of the mac eyeshadows i own.
and i got both of them for like $4 i think?

the white color is nothing too special, just a highlighter.
and the green one is the only one i was dissapointed with, very unpigmented.
and also, the green and white are pretty chalky.

but like i said before, this quad is worth purchasing for just the maroon or the gold.

will definitely repurchase when or if i run out!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2008 6:26:00 PM More reviews by amyygirrl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

absolutely love these colors.
and even though i have green eyes, it still looks gorgeous.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2008 9:56:00 AM More reviews by MIJA_97

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I luv these colors!! I have dark brown eyes, this eyeshadows are the right combo to make them stand out!! They go on very smoothly and they last all day!! A+++ for this product!