Shiseido MA CHERIE Platinum Veil Shampoo

3.5

on 3/3/2015 9:04:00 AM

If you press the end of my hair, you will hear a crunchy sound like you are eating cereal. That's how dry my hair is. Then I started using this, plus the conditioner and treatment, and my hair gets better—for a while. Now it started to become dry again, seems like my hair is already immune to this shampoo. But still, my hair was once nice, for around 4 months.

on 6/11/2014 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

i'm using sheisedo ma cherie - airfeel shampoo, it's fit on my hair perfectly.
My hair is very thick and kinda oily, if i have full activity at outdoor all day, my hair usually become very oily,and look really bad.
But when i'm start using this product, it's make my hair look more volume, and not easy to get oily when i sweating at the out door all day long.
I really recommend this product to you, who have thick hair and oily, this product is the answer for your dull hair.

on 11/25/2012 11:49:00 AM

I think this product does not clean hair as well as Shiseido Tsubaki. It Features:

1. Deep Hair Repair & Nourishment
- it gives you a concentrated care of hair by repairing any possible damages from the core to the outer parts, fill up any damaged holes structurally and gives you a smooth & healthy look, and make your hairs more manageable.

2. Advanced Hair Nourishment
- it helps restore the optimum moisture level of hair, and gives strength and resilience to hair

3. Platinum-Glossy Finish
- the exclusive, specially formulated ingredients gives you an ultra-thin coating of platinum-like layer, gives you a smooth, silky & glossy look from root to tip

4. Perfect Hair Smell
- the newly added anti-smoke fragrance effectively removes any unpleasant smell such as cigarette

5. With MA CHERIE fragrance
- with the characteristic nice floral (MA CHERIE) fragrance

I found that it is not work that way for me.
What I notice is my hair smelled strongly like cigarettes even though I amnot a smoker and only one person was smoking and this smoker was not even near me.
However it gives a light hair feeling. The shampoo it self smells nice and mild.

on 7/8/2008 4:24:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Although it doesn't smell as unique compared to Tsubaki, I like this pink shampoo better because it doesn't weigh my hair down as much and I lost fewer strands of hair. The smell is fruity-candy that is not irritating at all. It indeed lives up to its claim of silky shiny hair. I don't use it every day like Tsubaki, because of build-up which makes hair heavy.