September 30, 2014 | 1943 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Bare Naturale Mascara - Blackest Black

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2014 12:00:00 PM More reviews by nbuhner

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

IŽve heard that this product has been discontinued which I find a bit sad as this is a really good mascara. Easy to apply, doesn't clump or smudge.
I can do sports and go for a stroll in light rainy weather and this will stay put (wearing it in the shower or going swimming will however be a challenge for this mascara).
Would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2014 7:16:00 AM More reviews by HaleyKnowsBest

I really love this mascara but I cant find it anywhere anymore! I like it because it simple and doesn't clump. it good for those days ur dont want huge lashes but u still want them to be noticeable. I just wish I could find it somewhere!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2013 5:52:00 PM More reviews by hollyharlow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara is just OK. It does leave a fairly natural look, but it tends to be clumpy, and it gets really dry and irritating if I wear it for more than a few hours.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2012 12:38:00 PM More reviews by Cynth1a

I love this mascara, I bought one from the dollar tree and Im in love with it!! I have long lashes.. And this mascara makes them look naturally longer and thicker..

rated 2 of 5 on 4/24/2012 5:13:00 PM More reviews by UTdaisy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My mom picked this up with a coupon and gave it to me, as normally I would not buy mascaras with "natural" in the name. I have puny, blonde lashes and need something with "lengthening" or "plumping" and this mascara reminded me why - it added some darkness, but no length of volume. In fact, it was so disappointing that I threw it out after a few days because I disliked it so much.

If you're looking for something very natural, this may be a great buy for you. If you're looking for mascara with some oomph, steer clear.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2012 3:06:00 AM More reviews by smootha

I really liked this mascara. It is a simple product good for everyday use. It doesn't make ginormous lashes but give a nice natural effect. Also doesn't bother your eyes or flake or smudge. Liked the formula and the brush. Hope they don't discontinue it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2012 8:49:00 PM More reviews by lealorraine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

So upset that I can't find this product anywhere anymore... best mascara I have ever used, and since I wear contacts, this mascara was perfect for me! I just wish I could find this mascara again, but I wonder if its been discontinued... i hope not!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/20/2012 8:23:00 PM More reviews by amycarter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like this mascara and will use it again because I am sensitive in the eye area and it is hypoallergenic, but this was othing spectacular. The blackest black was a little too dark. Nothing to complain about though.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2011 3:28:00 AM More reviews by mizzbouvier14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Okay so maybe I might be biased, considering I found this at my local dollar tree (The last one, too!) so this only cost me a dollar, so I can understand why somebody who paid full price would be upset about this product, and expect more out. For me this goes on great, layers without clumping, and my lashes look good for a least half the day :P! Not bad for ONE DOLLAR! I can tell that this isn't one of the more popular mascaras, so I am assuming why I found it at Dollar Tree is that it's discontinued. But for me this was a great find, and I have an extremely tight budget, so this is my little miracle. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 5/10/2011 4:27:00 PM More reviews by XxgeorgixX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Thought it was too clumpy and the brush did not catch the eyelashes very well. Currently using lancombe hypnose and compared to that it was like painting my eyelashes with evil hehe xx defo no buy again =(