October 1, 2014 | 1882 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Ardell - False Lashes-101 Demi

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 11/18/2012 5:49:00 AM More reviews by mutya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Would I buy this product again? No. My coworker noticed that I have on fake lashes in under 30mins (that obvious) and so I tried to clean it after using it for only 3 hrs. I only used neutrogena eye make up remover and a pat of baby oil but the material of the eyelash didn't hold off and too many hair strands fell off the band that I had to throw it right away. I buy my falsies if I don't have semi permanent eyelash on and I do like these products but I expect more than just a single use from Ardell so this is very disappointing to me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2012 1:12:00 AM More reviews by blooiejagwa

Finally found my fave pair of lashes-- they're not overly natural but not too dramatic either- perfect. I have bought many false lashes over the years- first time i found some that really work for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2011 10:51:00 PM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Th only Ardell lashes I wear are these and the 120s( more natural and whispy). These lashes make your eyes look wide awake. I love wearing these lashes for nights out because they're thick and short, without making you look like a drag Hahahaha. Love love love. Def will repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2011 9:44:00 PM More reviews by kiimmy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used to love 101. Ive repurchased over and over again for a period of time. As a daily falsies wearer, I strayed away and tried out other falsies. Recently, I decided to try this out again after remembering how much I used to love it.

I think my personal preference on falsies has changed because I don't like it as much anymore. It's very thick and a little short for my liking. I like how dramatic it is, but I prefer more of a natural "pattern". Normal eyelashes dont grow straight out nor (somewhat) bluntly cut like the 101s. If you also find this to be an issue, I strongly suggest the 120s.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2010 3:13:00 AM More reviews by captainflamingo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Although most people seemed to use these as their "going out" pair, I just thinly line my eyes, put these on, and swipe blush and walk out the door! They're curled a bit more toward the roots so they open your eyes really well but kind of cover them at the same time in a sultry way, if that makes sense. I love them, they're my favorite pair by Ardell.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2010 7:06:00 AM More reviews by summ83

I was soooooo excited to get these. I live in Australia, and after watching reviews and tutorials on youtube that always featured ardell lashes, i was about to ebay some when low and behold, they became available in au! And i was not disappointed!

The glue is great, much better than the manicare one that had the monopoly over cheaper lash glue here, (and also stung the eyes)and the lash band is so soft and flexible, even a beginner would find them easy to apply.

I have very long and curly lashes to begin with, and these blended in perfectly with my own, with out mascara they look just like mineafter 3 coats, but MUCH better. Love them, my only gripe is i wish the band was just a teeny bit longer, but it's noting that a few individual lashes won't fix.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2010 1:38:00 PM More reviews by princess101

I just can't seem to make these work for me. They look so dramatic and extremely fake, and the obstruct my vision. Yes, they are so thick, heavy and long that I feel like I have some sort of plastic awning attached to my lids. HOWEVER, my cousin has larger almond shaped eyes, and these work great on her. While they still don't look natural, they somehow pull the smoky eyelook together. The same complaint as mine is that they feel heavy. I've used other similar lashes that are lighter and don't feel like I have anything on my eyes at all. although they don't work for me, I'm still giving them 4 lippies because of their low price, soft hairs, flexible band and overall quality.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2010 2:31:00 AM More reviews by miafrush

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

all of ardells lashes are fantastic. they are very flexible, light weight and they are sized well so you dont have to cut them to fit your eyes. all of the styles are very wearable and never look tacky or overdone. this particular style is a great classic solid full and long look. i was never a fan of false lashes in the past but these are so easy to wear i will definatly wear them everytime i go out. this company does not test on animals.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2009 8:28:00 PM More reviews by Drugstorejunkie89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I never wore fake lashes before in my life everrr lol. I have long lashes but i'm a little on the wild side and I wanted to try these lashes for a while. So I bought them and WOW it looks so pretty and natural I couldn't stop looking at them. I love it I say buy them you won't be disappointed!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2009 9:07:00 AM More reviews by lilly85

Those are my favorites for going out, I absolutely LOVE them. great price for good quality & real human hair. for an everyday look they'd be too dramatic, but for a great party look, they're just perfect and give a real sexy look :))