October 25, 2014 | 1742 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Anti-Blemish Solutions Clearing Moisturizer

rated 2 of 5 on 6/12/2014 6:56:00 AM More reviews by RogueMystique

This product is very drying. It did nothing to clear my blemishes. It breaks me out badly. I applied it twice daily on a thoroughly cleansed face. It is very expensive. I still have the unfinished tube stored away in my drawer.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2013 4:45:00 PM More reviews by pipinko550

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Best acne treatment / moisturizer I ever tried. It totally changed my face, I use it under the makeup and in the evening, too. No itchy / burning feelings, smells amazing and doesn't make me dry, even in winter time. I would repurchase this and recommend for all the people who needs product that really works. BUT I live in Europe and I have a version WITHOUT BENZOYL PEROXIDE.

INGREDIENTS (Europe version): water, cyclopentasiloxane, ppg-14 butyl ether, hamamelis virginiana water, sucrose, steareth-21, acrylamide/sodium acryloyldimethyltaurate copolymer, acetyl glucosamine, camellia sinensis leaf extract, algae extract, avena sativa extract, glycyne, anthemis nobilis, matricaria, hinokitiol, menthol, salicylic acid, isohexadecane, caffeine, steareth-2, glycerin, quaternium-22, butylene glycol, polysorbate 80, phytosphingosine, pentylene glycol, disodium edta, phenoxyethanol, benzalkonium chloride

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2013 7:05:00 AM More reviews by Annushka

I am on my third tube of this product. $39AUD at Myer.
I have read this moist. doesn't give much moisture. To be fair, I am not using this in the traditional way - let me explain my moisture routine that works for me, and in turn has allowed this moisturiser to do wonders for my face.
I have very oily skin. This moisturiser has actually helped me further reduce my oil production (prior to this moist. i was using Neutrogena oil free combination skin in the SAME way as this, and was much oiler)
I wash my face, pat dry. I then spray my face with avene water, take a large blob of this product, one drop of jojoba oil on my fingertips, and rub my fingers together, and then while my face is still wet, i gently with my fingertips and no pressure, move the product around my face until it sinks in. I then wait at least 5 minutes before applying foundation.
This routine works for me. I am moisturised, there are no dry patches on my face. I actually find that foundation sits better and lasts longer on my face with this moisturiser than any other product I've used.
The moisturiser has a slight smell, when i used it for the first time it smelt chemically and very strange to me, almost like witch hazel. I am not used to it, the smell leaves after 2 minutes.
The consistency is on the thicker side, it is white. It does feel like there are silicones in the formula.
I have found that it does help with keeping my acne down. it doesn't help significantly, but it does help to heal my spots faster (my neutrogena one didnt help at all) and i find my spots are slightly less red too.
I love this product, and find that it worked for me with bait of tweaking. I know you are not meant to 'tweak' products, but i read somewhere applying moisturiser to a damp face helps it to seep in better (which means you are moisturised further into the dermis) and i like jojoba oil because facial oils also help to control my sebum levels. I have used avene and jojoba oil with all my moisturisers and it works perfectly for me. Turns out they are the best match with this moisturiser and i will continue to buy.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/20/2013 9:10:00 PM More reviews by Hannakis

Extremely drying... Made my skin even more oily. Nasty chemically smell...

rated 1 of 5 on 4/19/2013 8:01:00 PM More reviews by bkaradzhova

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love Clinique but this moisturizer is so far the worst product I have ever tried. It didn't help at all with my blemishes and after I used it up my skin was so so dry that my face was hurting all time. I would never ever buy it again, maybe it works for some people but for me it just made things worse...

rated 2 of 5 on 12/22/2012 2:26:00 AM More reviews by pauvres

very drying and also highly expensive for what is quite a basic moisturiser with little hydrating properties and a high tendency to irritate the skin. my acne became worse as i used the whole range and the scent was unbearable. alcohol is one of the major ingredients which serves little purpose as a means of curing blemishes. will not repurchase this product and would never purchase from clinique again as it is not worth the high prices

rated 3 of 5 on 11/28/2012 7:53:00 AM More reviews by Catraftery

I first bought this product when I was suffering from awful breakouts.
I have very oily skin on my T- Zone, this is the first moisturizer I've used that doesn't make my skin feel greasy, I can wear make up over it without it looking shiny. These are the best points about this product.
The worse things are that this product is not very moisturizing and for a product that claims to be a blemish clearing cream it didn't help clear up any of my blemishes. In fact my blemishes only improved when I discontinued using it.
I'd recommend this product if you suffer from oily skin and can't find a good moisturizer to wear under make up, but i'd recommend using a stronger moisturizer at night to keep skin from becomming dry.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2012 12:05:00 AM More reviews by viennah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This was a huge disappointment. I wanted a great anti-blemish moisturizer. My skin is pretty tough, but it can't handle this product. If I use it more than two days in a row my skin gets so irritated it just gets red and itchy!!! Not to mention, it does not moisturize either. I've been using it as a spot treatment instead, at least its really good for that. I hate the packaging, it always seems to have a ring of dried up product around the inside of the cap, like its always leaking a bit. I will continue to use as a spot treatment, but would never repurchase, thats for sure.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/13/2012 8:46:00 PM More reviews by l3babyg69

I'v been using it for about a month.
It is useless! Waste of money!
It doesn't do what it says!!! I still have blemish! Did not even reduce them.
Will never buy this again!!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/9/2012 3:46:00 PM More reviews by Anita1993

WASTE OF MONEY!! I've tried this moisturizer in combination with the blemish toner, for about 2 weeks. I never had breakouts on my cheeks or any pimples at all. Since i just have very light acne and suffered from a breakout (stress) on my chin, i've tried together. Instead of clearing up my acne, it caused me even more pimples!!

Paid a lot for this crap, not worth your money!