December 19, 2014 | 1509 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2014 2:28:00 PM More reviews by Pour11

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This brush is my go to. I have used it for my eyebrows (with powder and cream color). As a highlight under my brow bone. Eyeliner to pack on a powder color over my eyeliner. This is a brush that u will get more use than the cost of the brush. My brush has held up to many washing. It has even held up to my 3year old chewing on it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2014 3:58:00 PM More reviews by VanillaMoon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this brush in a 6 piece brush set a while ago, and honestly, I'm absolutely thrilled with it. The handle is lovely and lightweight, and comfortable to hold in the hand. The bristles are soft yet firm, and pick up a great amount of pigment. I tend to use this for gel eyeliner, and nothing applies my eyeliner quite so smoothly. It also holds its shape really well when washed, and works just as well as a brow brush. For the price, I'd always repurchase this brush, it's absolutely fantastic, and EcoTools are a wonderful brush brand overall!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2014 1:47:00 AM More reviews by kbam17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

DISCLAIMER: This review is for the original brush design: the one with the thicker handle and silver aluminum ferrule. I don't have any experience with the updated design (thinner handle, bronze ferrule) and am not sure how it compares.

I've used this brush for my brow make-up for several years with no shedding, warping, or cracking of any sort. The brush applies product to the brow precisely while also blending well throughout. I've tried lots of other brow brushes but this one still tops my charts. It's stood up to so many washings and spot-cleanings and still looks great. I also like the look/feel of the bamboo handle. My only wish was that I could double team it for something like eyeliner, but the brush is just slightly too bulky/thick for the liner I like to draw.

Pros:
* great price
* very sturdy
* perfect brow brush (size, stiffness, product placement)
* holds up well over time; no splaying

Cons:
* a bit thick for something like eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2014 12:54:00 AM More reviews by funfunfun123

This is one of my staple makeup brushes. I mainly use it for lining my upper and lower lashline with a black or brown eyeshadow for a natural, everyday look. It's comfortable on the eye and not scratchy like some other eyeliner brushes are. For such an affordable price, this is definitely worth checking out. I also use this to fill in my eyebrows since I only really need to fill in small sparse patches.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2014 3:28:00 PM More reviews by katautumn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This came in a 6-piece set I bought at Wal-Mart for about $11USD. This brush is sheer perfection! On lighter makeup days, I like to use Crave from the Naked Basics palette to line my eyes with. This brush gives me such smooth, precise application I'm amazed. I can use it to create a bold winged line on the top and then dust off most of the product and do a soft, smudged line along the bottom lash line.

The bristles are stiff, but not uncomfortably so. Some angled liner brushes are so stiff it feels like you're rubbing your lids with cardboard. Not with this one! The handle also feels very comfortable in my hand. I have not tried this with gel liner, but I imagine it would also work beautifully with that liner medium as well. This is, hands down, the best drugstore brand liner brush available. As a bonus, these are 100% cruelty-free ad environmentally friendly, made with sustainable bamboo, recycled aluminum ferrules, and eco-friendly synthetic bristles.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 10:50:00 PM More reviews by dragongirl26

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh my gosh, I love this brush! I have all kinds of eyeliner brushes but I usually reach for this one just about everyday for my gel liners. The bristles are stiff enough to collect some of the drier gel liners that I own onto the brush, and to maintain the fine line I'm looking for when I run it across my lash line. I don't generally experience any clumping or accidental thicker lines with this brush. It is also pretty good for liner shadows, too. I'm generally impressed with the EcoTools brushes anyway and use them more than most of the brushes in my collection, but this is easily one of my favorite. I haven't had any problems with shedding bristles, in spite of washing it several times a week for the two years or so that I've had it. I would definitely buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2013 5:41:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I normally love Ecotools. This is fine if you don't need a fine tip or a stiff brush. I use a different angled brush because this is so flexible and the tip just has hairs facing every which way.

Oddly this is the only Ecotools brush I don't like.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2013 5:16:00 PM More reviews by Backmasking

I got this brush for free when I bought a blush brush by Ecotools and ended up just putting it in with all of my brushes and never using it, because I never wear eyeliner. I've since discovered that it works perfectly for filling in my eyebrows. I highly recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2013 1:02:00 PM More reviews by Deviationize

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This brush is fantastic! I use it to smoke out liner and apply eyeshadow underneath my eye. It's very small for precision application. I've had it for a while, and so far it hasn't shed a single bristle. Compared to other brushes, it's very cheap. I got mine for around $6 at the drugstore.

The bristles on this brush are soft, but very condensed. For that reason the brush is a bit rough and could irritate the eyes. I have no problem with it, but those with sensitive eyes/skin should be wary.

All in all, I love this brush! Definitely a must-have.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/11/2013 7:49:00 AM More reviews by coconuty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

don't like it at all. it's too harsh for bottom lash line. i never use it.