October 25, 2014 | 1596 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Bamboo Angled Eyeliner Brush

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2014 12:54:00 AM More reviews by funfunfun123

This is one of my staple makeup brushes. I mainly use it for lining my upper and lower lashline with a black or brown eyeshadow for a natural, everyday look. It's comfortable on the eye and not scratchy like some other eyeliner brushes are. For such an affordable price, this is definitely worth checking out. I also use this to fill in my eyebrows since I only really need to fill in small sparse patches.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2014 3:28:00 PM More reviews by katautumn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This came in a 6-piece set I bought at Wal-Mart for about $11USD. This brush is sheer perfection! On lighter makeup days, I like to use Crave from the Naked Basics palette to line my eyes with. This brush gives me such smooth, precise application I'm amazed. I can use it to create a bold winged line on the top and then dust off most of the product and do a soft, smudged line along the bottom lash line.

The bristles are stiff, but not uncomfortably so. Some angled liner brushes are so stiff it feels like you're rubbing your lids with cardboard. Not with this one! The handle also feels very comfortable in my hand. I have not tried this with gel liner, but I imagine it would also work beautifully with that liner medium as well. This is, hands down, the best drugstore brand liner brush available. As a bonus, these are 100% cruelty-free ad environmentally friendly, made with sustainable bamboo, recycled aluminum ferrules, and eco-friendly synthetic bristles.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 10:50:00 PM More reviews by dragongirl26

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh my gosh, I love this brush! I have all kinds of eyeliner brushes but I usually reach for this one just about everyday for my gel liners. The bristles are stiff enough to collect some of the drier gel liners that I own onto the brush, and to maintain the fine line I'm looking for when I run it across my lash line. I don't generally experience any clumping or accidental thicker lines with this brush. It is also pretty good for liner shadows, too. I'm generally impressed with the EcoTools brushes anyway and use them more than most of the brushes in my collection, but this is easily one of my favorite. I haven't had any problems with shedding bristles, in spite of washing it several times a week for the two years or so that I've had it. I would definitely buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2013 5:41:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I normally love Ecotools. This is fine if you don't need a fine tip or a stiff brush. I use a different angled brush because this is so flexible and the tip just has hairs facing every which way.

Oddly this is the only Ecotools brush I don't like.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2013 5:16:00 PM More reviews by Backmasking

I got this brush for free when I bought a blush brush by Ecotools and ended up just putting it in with all of my brushes and never using it, because I never wear eyeliner. I've since discovered that it works perfectly for filling in my eyebrows. I highly recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2013 1:02:00 PM More reviews by Deviationize

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This brush is fantastic! I use it to smoke out liner and apply eyeshadow underneath my eye. It's very small for precision application. I've had it for a while, and so far it hasn't shed a single bristle. Compared to other brushes, it's very cheap. I got mine for around $6 at the drugstore.

The bristles on this brush are soft, but very condensed. For that reason the brush is a bit rough and could irritate the eyes. I have no problem with it, but those with sensitive eyes/skin should be wary.

All in all, I love this brush! Definitely a must-have.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/11/2013 7:49:00 AM More reviews by coconuty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

don't like it at all. it's too harsh for bottom lash line. i never use it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2013 4:54:00 PM More reviews by alina08

Love this brush! It is easy to clean, applies well without pulling or tugging and lasts forever. Good value.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/1/2013 2:43:00 PM More reviews by Coffeeberry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I've owned 2 of these and overall they're alright. My first one was great, didn't shed, worked alright for my brows, but I ended up losing it. Bought the second one but it shed like an old dog, still works but I had to pill the loose hairs out. So the quality of this brush really varies.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2013 6:40:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think this brush came with the blush brush. I feel like this brush is too thin to feel my eyebrows in with. (I prefer something a bit thicker, like the mac 266). I use this angled brush to line my lash line with eyeshadow when I want a softer look or to set my gel liner with an eyeshadow. I don't find myself reaching for this brush a lot so I wouldn't repurchase!