Dove Body Refreshers

3.4

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/18/2008 10:44:00 AM

My friend, Angela raved about these a few years ago so I gave them a try. I used to live in New Orleans where it's very HOT with 100% Humidity so they are great to use in summer when you sweat just by thinking about going outside. When I went to the gym (eons ago), they were great to use until I could get home and have a shower. They smell nice and fresh. I would not repurchase because I prefer Charmin Freshmates. They are great for all over, and you get a tub for $2 (40 count) at Target or Wal-Mart.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I don't know if they still sell these, but I picked up a double pack at a local discount store not too long ago, and I just loved them. They smelled nice, and I found them to be refreshing when it was warm out. If I did find these again I would definitely repurchase!

on 2/25/2006 1:21:00 PM

I think these wipes are wonderful. Of course, these are not meant to take the place of a shower and I'm not surprised that those who expected that are disappointed. I use these on long flights and they are very pleasant and refreshing. The scent is clean and soft. Again, yes I do have to take a shower when I make it to my final destination but for those 10+ hours long flights, these really help!

on 12/31/2004 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I like these! They smell good and do make you feel refreshed. And good idea for taking on a long flight. Although I would think that baby wipes could do the same and be cheaper, it might weird people out if your going into a bathroom by yourself with a tub of baby wipes =)I live in Denver where its not at all humid so I guess I could see this not really working well for some one in a more tropical climate.

on 7/30/2003 11:48:00 PM

I bought these for my trip to Las Vegas. It was 116 degrees there. These things worked great. Made me feel a lot cleaner and fresher afterwards. Smelled great too.

on 5/21/2003 4:48:00 AM

I really liked these.I got the original scent ones.It gets hot here and my car doesn't have a working a/c in it at the moment so these can make you feel refreshed and clean.They don't take the place of a nice shower but they do make you feel better till you can get to a shower.
They do moisturize also.

on 1/29/2003 6:49:00 PM

These are gross! I got them as a sample and they're just not good at all. They're basically adult's version of baby wipes (uh, eww!!), little white moist clothes that are supposed to leave you feeling refreshed and moisturized. I thought that these had come in handy when my boyfriends stupid car got grease on my leg. After using these I felt sticky, clammy, and gross instead of moisturized. The smell was a little on the overwhelming side, too. If you know anyone that doesn't shower often just rub them with one of these and they'll go running for water! *Bleh* I say just shower on a regular basis and after doing things such as running, forget these.

on 1/25/2003 9:56:00 PM

This stuff is bad. Left me with a sticky residue that wasn't refreshing at all. Glad I didn't pay for this got it as a sample.

on 1/8/2003 4:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Yuck... I did not like these at all. They left me feeling sticky and wanting to take a shower.

on 12/13/2002 9:25:00 PM

Eyes: Violet

Nothign beats a nice hot shower, but these are a pretty good substitute. They smell great and are very moisturizing. After using them, I feel pretty refreshed.

Popular Body Skincare Products