Coastal Scents IB Round Crease #116

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/25/2011 12:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

This is my favorite crease brush! I just love it, it is perfect size for that area, it has just the right density and its perfect size to handle! Of course it does a beautiful job!

on 5/26/2010 8:39:00 PM

I was very surprised and disappointed with this brush. :( it has great comments so I expected a lot, but the brush I got was scratchy and I couldn't use it!

on 5/19/2010 8:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

excellent brush, does its job very well
the size is perfect for the crease
brush picks up colour excellently and is very soft
price is good
online buying is the only downfall

on 4/7/2010 3:45:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I love this brush, i use it to apply the black from the matte 88 palette on my crease, because that black is super pigmented this is great to blend out the "v" look, worth repurchasing

on 3/16/2010 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

FAN-tastic. awesome crease brush. I have been searching far and wide for a crease brush that is the perfect size, shape, and firmness. This is it. AND IT'S CHEAP! nothing but good things to say here :)

on 11/16/2009 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is one of the first brushes that I've purchased from Coastal Scents and I'm extremely pleased with this brush. It's incredibly soft and dense. I love using this as not only a crease brush but as a e/s liner brush for my bottom lashes.

on 11/7/2009 12:40:00 AM

So so soft. I love this brush. It is very small so it's easy to get into the corners and crease.

on 10/24/2009 2:57:00 AM

I love Coastal Scents! This brush is an amazing quality smaller sized crease brush that is dirt cheap. This retails (as of right now) for $2.89- total steal! It is super soft with just the right amount of give. If you are going for a dramatic look that calls for a heavy under eye look, this is great for smudging/ blending out the product.

Also- I have heard some people are not fond of CS as a business for particular reasons. From my one experience with ordering from them, I have been very pleased. I ordered several items and was accidentally sent a wrong brush (I ordered the pink deluxe brush and received the pink fluffy brush). I sent them an email to let them know the problem and they instantly responded telling me they were very sorry and would get the correct brush out in the mail ASAP. My package arrived in a timely manner with several samples and a thank-you note. I will certainly be repurchasing from CS and I am very satisfied with their products.

This is a great little crease brush, itís very soft but firm. Itís perfect for my outer V and the price is perfect.

on 9/29/2009 7:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

OMG.. this is a steal!!! it's soo soft and practically good for anything.. i dun feel any scratch at all while blending colors into my crease.. i used it to apply eyeshadow to my inner corner and lower lashes too.. the size of the handle is just perfect.. would i buy again? definitely a YES ~ what are you waiting for?

Top Rated Coastal Scents Products