August 29, 2014 | 1740 users online

Polishes - OPI - Curry Up Don't Be Late

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2013 9:07:00 PM More reviews by antolin1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

FROM THE INDIA COLLECTION
I really REALLY wanted to love this shade! I thought for sure it would look good on tanned skin. Um yeah, nopes... The formulation su@ks bigtime--its water thin! And the color...well, sigh. Just not a flattering color (on me at least) once you do apply the 20,000 coats it takes to see anything at all. Total thumbs down on this one for both shade and consistency. Yuk.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2011 6:15:00 PM More reviews by haleygirl33098

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I liked this nail polish on me, but after 3 coats. I dont have the patience for that.... And it takes a long time to dry.....

rated 3 of 5 on 8/27/2010 9:48:00 PM More reviews by zeppelin15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought this along with three other shades from the OPI indian collection.
I was really looking forward to this colour, for I thought it would pop against my naturally golden skin.

But after applying three coats of this, I was very disappointed. The colour is barely noticeable on my nails, and in some lighting it just looks like some sort of nude colour.

However, my very pale friend came over one day and painted her nails of this shade and it looked excellent on her. I guess it just depends on your skin colour and how vibrant you like your polishes to look.

I should get my friend to write a review since the polish is now hers.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2010 6:27:00 PM More reviews by Dipstix311

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

First of all, I love OPI! Their packaging is perfect, their brush thick and long, you can coat your whole nail in two or three swipes.

The color is wonderful on mypale skin tone. It has the muteness and shimmer of a gold, but the yellow give it just enough pop against my skin. It truly looks like yellow curry! Another great color from opi!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2010 2:42:00 AM More reviews by sardav

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Because I am accustomed and prefer cream/opaque type polishes, I tend to rank down shimmers.

General colour in bottle/nails - a lovely warm gold

This is a beautiful gold and I am yet to find a gold that is long lasting and looks fabulous on. No complaints with the texture, no streaking and believe it or not 1 coat could probably satisfy most.

I have had two coats and you need to make sure that the strokes are straight and it looks better on slightly longer nails. I prefer this on toes than hands but that's just me. Short nails tend to get lost on this colour a bit.

Otherwise very good and if you are looking for a warm gold this could be for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2009 10:12:00 PM More reviews by tartantrouble

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

It took me about a day to truly get a feel for this polish on my tips, but I've finally decided that i really enjoy it! With three coats it is a definite yellow gold that is both subtle and loud at the same time. It also has a very pretty shimmer to it so it really doesn't look overly metallic-y to me! I didn't think I would like this one, but it surprise me!

Also a pretty unique color, I haven't seen too many like it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2009 10:19:00 PM More reviews by lilaclufy19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a 3-coater for me (which I usually dislike), but for such a beatiful shade, I'll grudgingly wait the extra drying time! CUDBL is a light gold, slightly more yellow-based than other golds out there. It looks beautiful as a manicure with accent purple designs (a royal purple is my favorite to accompany it). Wears well, like all other OPIs. I'd repurchase if that were ever necessary.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2009 11:23:00 AM More reviews by lsmi5190

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nice product. Found it similar to Golden Rules..... find its nice for women of colour

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2009 5:05:00 PM More reviews by xoAmber

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I picked this color out when I was getting a pedicure. The next time I went back for a pedicure, I picked it again! I finally decided to buy it. I have worn it on both my fingernails and toenails. I like the color better on my toes, but once and awhile my nails get a bit of curry on them ;)
Once this runs out, I will be buying it again!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2009 2:31:00 AM More reviews by wontonwendy

oh noo
this colour is so so pretty in the bottle
but on my yellow asian toned skin it made me look as if i had really bad smokers nails or something
adn kinda blended in with my actual colour
pretty sad..