October 22, 2014 | 2035 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Extencils Black Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2007 3:58:00 PM More reviews by sooty_mail

This product gave me fluttery bambi style lashes, no issues with clumping, irritation or tricky wand application but did give me clown face when removing eye makeup.
I put 'yes' to repurchase but only if GWP not alone as I cant justify 15 for mascara when the Max Factor 2000 calorie is a fiver and does the same job

rated 2 of 5 on 7/29/2005 11:51:00 AM More reviews by zhejia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It smudages so easily that my eyes looks like panda in couple of hours. I hate it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2004 5:33:00 PM More reviews by KateJ

If your lashes only need lengthening, this mascara is fabulous. The black is an amazing super-glossy, jet black that creates beautiful lashes. The mascara *definitely* lengthens the lashes. I just wish it thickened them as well. For that reason, I deducted one lippie. However, if you are looking for a mascara that lengthens and is a lovely colour (and aren't concerned about thickening) I would highly recommend this mascara.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2004 2:10:00 PM More reviews by yeyette

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The best mascara I've tried...Makes my lashes very long and add volume!
very pigmented, gives me the dramatic lashes I dream of.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/10/2004 11:36:00 PM More reviews by PiNk__LemOnade

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara does the very basic: adds a little color, thickens a little, and lengthens a little less. Nothing special... at all. But, for being "high-end", I would expect something much better. TRY MAYBELLINE'S MASCARAS!! So much better, for so much less $$!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/17/2004 5:07:00 AM More reviews by sassywriter

It's funny. Defencils by Lancome is my HG mascara. I tried Extencils thinking it would be even better, but I was horribly disappointed. Extencils is just a crappy mascara. I'm not sure what it's supposed to do at all. Defencils defines and lengthens/extends. How funny that the same company should make such a brilliant mascara and such a bad one????

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2004 3:06:00 PM More reviews by Rosieeb

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am always on the search for a better mascara. Most of the products I have tried seemed inconsistent. This particular mascara definately delivers! No smudging or clumping! So far it says in place, which is very important to me. Since I have rather thin lashes, mascara is important to me-----So far this one is the best!!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2003 3:00:00 AM More reviews by MintyMeow

I got this mascara from my mum.It didn't manage to hold my curl well.It lengthens,but smudges a little on me.I won't purchase this if I wanna buy a mascara next time round.To me,a good mascara is sth that can hold my curl well,lengthens n volumizes all at e same time.And most importantly,Won'T Smudge!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2003 11:23:00 PM More reviews by wombat

This was one of the slightly better mascara out there, but doesn't justify the price. (about $47AUD in sydney)

Extencils had a more defined brush shape, so it separated better, the length provided for my short straight lashes as reasonable, similar to loreal longitude.

It didn't hold curl really well, but defined pretty well, i wouldn't repurchase because it smeared seriously on me, otherwise it'd make a good everyday lengthening mascara. The effect isn't lush and long though. continued >>

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2003 2:40:00 PM More reviews by laurus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I liked this very much because it separates and really curls my lashes without giving much more lenght. But sadly Lancome mascaras tends to dry out very quickly and I can not use their black mascaras anymore because I found out that they are irritating my undereyes and I only like to use black.