September 2, 2014 | 1789 users online

Eyes - Physicians Formula - Virtual Eyes gloss

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2004 11:29:00 PM More reviews by ocarina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I must have eyelids of steel because unlike the other reviewers I did not experience any sort of burning or itching. I adore the Eye Gloss. I have it in Up In The Clouds (white opal with lavender and blue iridescence), Eye Tech (lilac plum with blue iridescence) and Down To Earth (warm brown with green and gold iridescence). Each one of these beautiful, unique, and lasting.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2004 12:27:00 PM More reviews by retro_vertigo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Oh, I wanted to like you eye gloss, I really did. You were so beautiful from afar. But you hurt me. And that I cannot forgive. You run around all over this place and you nearly seared my eyelids off. Let's just face it. This thing between us, PF eye gloss, was never meant to be. I now have a thing with PF loose eyelighter and I'm much happier.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/27/2003 10:45:00 PM More reviews by Gigglez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was in a hurry and ment to pick up the powder eyeshadow for Down To Earth. Big Mistake! This stuff burns like crazy, and it is really hard to apply it with the stupid brush they give you with it. I tried applying it with my finger but the burning sensation was just too much to handle.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/19/2003 12:59:00 AM More reviews by sharilynne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

BURNS!!! AHHHH!!! looked nice in the tube and on my hand but it made me wanna scratch my eyes out!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2002 4:16:00 PM More reviews by Honeybabe39

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It burns, creases, and is runny. I recommend the virtual eyes loose powder as it gives the better color with much better results.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2002 12:05:00 PM More reviews by Penguin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This made my eyelids BURN immediately!