Physicians Formula Virtual Eyes gloss

1.7

on 5/22/2004 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I must have eyelids of steel because unlike the other reviewers I did not experience any sort of burning or itching. I adore the Eye Gloss. I have it in Up In The Clouds (white opal with lavender and blue iridescence), Eye Tech (lilac plum with blue iridescence) and Down To Earth (warm brown with green and gold iridescence). Each one of these beautiful, unique, and lasting.

on 4/10/2004 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Oh, I wanted to like you eye gloss, I really did. You were so beautiful from afar. But you hurt me. And that I cannot forgive. You run around all over this place and you nearly seared my eyelids off. Let's just face it. This thing between us, PF eye gloss, was never meant to be. I now have a thing with PF loose eyelighter and I'm much happier.

on 7/27/2003 10:45:00 PM

I was in a hurry and ment to pick up the powder eyeshadow for Down To Earth. Big Mistake! This stuff burns like crazy, and it is really hard to apply it with the stupid brush they give you with it. I tried applying it with my finger but the burning sensation was just too much to handle.

on 2/19/2003 12:59:00 AM

BURNS!!! AHHHH!!! looked nice in the tube and on my hand but it made me wanna scratch my eyes out!!

on 11/12/2002 4:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

It burns, creases, and is runny. I recommend the virtual eyes loose powder as it gives the better color with much better results.

on 5/31/2002 12:05:00 PM

This made my eyelids BURN immediately!