November 22, 2014 | 1941 users online

Conditioner - Clairol - Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship

rated 2 of 5 on 11/9/2014 11:15:00 AM More reviews by laurennr23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

DO NOT USE if you have curly or wavy hair! Keratin is a straightening agent and it will mess with your hairs texture

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2014 7:44:00 AM More reviews by Reservechic

I think that this conditioner is pretty decent. I have used it in the past, and even though i found it to simply be an "ok" conditioner, it just didn't impress me enough to want to rebuy it. . I have other conditioners that i happen to use that are apart of my regimen at this point. And, i plan to stick with those from now on.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2014 1:35:00 AM More reviews by marthaajohnson

By far my favorite conditioner-my hair is very dry and damaged from years of straightening it and this product adds moisture to my hair. I swear by this conditioner and would never use anything else!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2014 7:21:00 PM More reviews by MakeupManiac5699

I like this product a lot. Pleasant scent, nice packaging, and it leaves my hair with a weightless shine. This is perfect for my long, thin, dryer hair. Is there anything left to say about this? Will repurchase most likely, unless I feel like trying something new :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2014 11:17:00 AM More reviews by Sam3215

This makes a great leave in conditioner for curly hair. Will be repurchasing

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2014 2:34:00 AM More reviews by Lr1336

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This conditioner may not seem that extraordinary when you first slather it onto your hair, but the end result is amazing. It hydrated my curls and substantially reduced my frizz. It costs only around a few dollars and the smell is clean and floral. I usually keep it on for around 5 minutes before washing it off so my hair can absorb it as much as possible.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2014 4:04:00 PM More reviews by SamaelsMom

Smells nice. Makes hair feel soft and detangled. I feel like this and color me happy are pretty much the same conditioner. Doesn't weigh down my hair too much. Not great for no-poo, but good for shampooers.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2014 8:43:00 AM More reviews by candyintheeyes

i have full set of its shampoo, conditioner and treatment mask. it rinses quite well and smells nice. after my hair dries and applies with oil, it leaves my hair heavy n as if i have not washed my hair for days. i still prefer hello hydration and the japanese version of touchably smooth (with pink rose extract and camellia oil ). i will still finish the leftover and hopefully it does not disappointed me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2013 12:11:00 PM More reviews by Natasha95

I honestly really like this conditioner, it makes my hair really shiny and soft. It's the only conditioner that never let's me down

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2013 2:05:00 PM More reviews by MES

I have fairly long hair, about 4 inches past my shoulders. My hair is very dry and prone to matting up and getting frizzy. This conditioner doesn't really work well for my hair. I have to use a ton of this and really saturate mt hair just to get moderate results. Afterwards my hair is still pretty dry and hard to comb in places and I have to use argan oil to get brush or comb through it. If I use the amount of this that I use with One 'n Only conditioner my hair is a disaster. Smells good, and the price is cheap, but I don't think this is suitable for dry/very dry hair.