Clairol Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship

3.8

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Silk, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33. (2011 formulation)

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

This is the best detangling conditioner I've ever used. I can glide a brush effortlessly through my hair after showering. It's on the thicker side but it doesn't build up as fast on my hair as some other HE conditioners do. Leaves my hair shiny and very soft. I prefer the old scent to the new one but it's not a huge deal. I've repurchased this several times and probably will again.

I used this with the matching shampoo. I like it. Nothing fancy but conditions well. Definitely repurchase this along with the shampoo.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

LOVE this conditioner!!!
I have repurchased this time and time again. It leaves my hair feeling sooo soft and smooth! It prevents split ends really well and it also smells absolutely amazing, recently the scent was changed from raspberry to pomegranate which is soo sad but i smelled it in the supermarket and it still smelled really nice. Really recommend this. x

on 6/7/2015 8:21:00 AM

I stick with a good product for a long time. I still use Noxema! If the product doesn't perform as well with time, then I search for a new one. I've been using this with amazing results. I have curly hair, medium length. This is so silky feeling and the smell lasts! It's the best scented shampoo/conditioner since Flex! I only wish it were that strong...but it DOES last!

I'm so very unhappy they changed the scent to cranberry....it's rather sharp. I hope they
haven't changed the product. I'll still purchase because I HAVE to, it's the best. VERY unhappy with the smell now though. It's smells sharp, bitter even. I love cranberries and the scent of cranberries in most anything.......except this conditioner.

In comparison.....the old smell was the scent of apple pie and sugar cookies, and this new scent is more like saurkraut. I'm hope the scent doesn't last so long now.

on 11/9/2014 11:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

DO NOT USE if you have curly or wavy hair! Keratin is a straightening agent and it will mess with your hairs texture

on 7/30/2014 7:44:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I think that this conditioner is pretty decent. I have used it in the past, and even though i found it to simply be an "ok" conditioner, it just didn't impress me enough to want to rebuy it. . I have other conditioners that i happen to use that are apart of my regimen at this point. And, i plan to stick with those from now on.

By far my favorite conditioner-my hair is very dry and damaged from years of straightening it and this product adds moisture to my hair. I swear by this conditioner and would never use anything else!

I like this product a lot. Pleasant scent, nice packaging, and it leaves my hair with a weightless shine. This is perfect for my long, thin, dryer hair. Is there anything left to say about this? Will repurchase most likely, unless I feel like trying something new :)

on 6/15/2014 11:17:00 AM

This makes a great leave in conditioner for curly hair. Will be repurchasing

on 4/20/2014 2:34:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This conditioner may not seem that extraordinary when you first slather it onto your hair, but the end result is amazing. It hydrated my curls and substantially reduced my frizz. It costs only around a few dollars and the smell is clean and floral. I usually keep it on for around 5 minutes before washing it off so my hair can absorb it as much as possible.