April 18, 2014 | 1299 users online

Conditioner - Clairol - Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2014 4:04:00 PM More reviews by SamaelsMom

Smells nice. Makes hair feel soft and detangled. I feel like this and color me happy are pretty much the same conditioner. Doesn't weigh down my hair too much. Not great for no-poo, but good for shampooers.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2014 8:43:00 AM More reviews by candyintheeyes

i have full set of its shampoo, conditioner and treatment mask. it rinses quite well and smells nice. after my hair dries and applies with oil, it leaves my hair heavy n as if i have not washed my hair for days. i still prefer hello hydration and the japanese version of touchably smooth (with pink rose extract and camellia oil ). i will still finish the leftover and hopefully it does not disappointed me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2013 12:11:00 PM More reviews by Natasha95

I honestly really like this conditioner, it makes my hair really shiny and soft. It's the only conditioner that never let's me down

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2013 2:05:00 PM More reviews by MES

I have fairly long hair, about 4 inches past my shoulders. My hair is very dry and prone to matting up and getting frizzy. This conditioner doesn't really work well for my hair. I have to use a ton of this and really saturate mt hair just to get moderate results. Afterwards my hair is still pretty dry and hard to comb in places and I have to use argan oil to get brush or comb through it. If I use the amount of this that I use with One 'n Only conditioner my hair is a disaster. Smells good, and the price is cheap, but I don't think this is suitable for dry/very dry hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2013 4:34:00 AM More reviews by floraltoblack

I used this together with the Colour Me Shiny shampoo of the same brand. Worked fantastic! Smells great, works well, relatively cheap. On a side note: do not buy its corresponding shampoo, it's no good.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2013 7:44:00 PM More reviews by FieryHairAndAttitude

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have looong hair that I'm trying to grow even longer, so of course this would be the perfect product for me. I love this conditioner, I don't use it in conjunction with the shampoo though. I leave it in for about 15 minutes (so I can shave and things like that).
The consistency is perfect, and I can use about 2/3 of a palmful for all my hair, whereas I normally would need to use 2 toppling palmfuls.
The smell is nice, warm smelling. All salon products have a similar smell and this is similar to that of a salon product.
I will be rotating my hair products, and this will surely be in the cycle :)

P.S. My hair is super thick, coarse, straight, and long.

EDIT: I falsely stated in my previous edit that this is tested on animals. Herbal Essences does NOT test on animals, but the company they're owned by DOES.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2013 10:47:00 PM More reviews by Missoliviabannon

I personally like this shampoo. It is very rich and makes a good lather, I've had long thick hair my whole life and struggle with it looking tired and well just blah I guess. I use this shampoo about every other shower(I like to alternate) but I think it makes my hair look healthy and smell good, the conditioner works good too

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2013 10:40:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

Even though I have white skin and green eyes, since I am Puerto Rican, I have some beautiful features coming from the awesome african genes in my blood. One of the traits I love the most is my hair! I have a head full of long (it reaches the lower part of my back), thick, ondulating hair. Seriously, I have so much hair, there are months in which the hair dresser needs the help of other two people to blow dry and iron it.
Well, with great hair comes great responsibility, and since I have dyed it three different shades of color over the course of five years (brown/black, pumpkin red/blonde, and auburn) , and I always straighten it myself, I need a great product that can help me keep it soft , healthy and shiny.
This conditioner does the trick and more! It has a thick consistency and a yummy smell. You can feel the difference it makes even while applying it in the shower! I always avoid the roots, obviously, because it can make my hair greasy earlier on. But this product hasn't failed me so far, and even if I try others, I always come back to this one. I owe it the beauty of my shiny locks! Recommend 100%

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2013 9:55:00 PM More reviews by brooke2010

Mixed feelings about this product. The scent is heavenly, in my opinion, but also very strong, so steer clear if you're sensitive to that. It's not really anything special besides that, to be honest. The sulfates in it dry my hair out over time, but it doesn't bother me if I'm using soft water on my hair. I guess this is one you really need to try for yourself. I keep buying it because of the scent and I only use about half the bottle before I reach for something else.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/18/2013 2:46:00 PM More reviews by Leeah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Just like most of the HE products, okay at first but after a few uses I'm not impressed. It seems like all the HE products are the same. I personally need a LOT of it to get any kind of silky/defrizz results. I don't have a lot of hair and it's thin at that, so that's annoying. I saw no other pros even with using tons of it.

I also have to say the design of this bottle made me throw it out sooner than I should have. It got way too difficult to handle in the shower. I got frustrated just trying to get the conditioner out of the bottle I threw it away maybe half full. For the blah results (with the amount I needed) it wasn't worth it.

I think I'll officially quit on HE products especially if this bottle design keeps up. It's not so cheap either.