October 24, 2014 | 1490 users online

Conditioner - Aussie - Miracle Moist conditioner for dry/damaged hair

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2014 3:53:00 PM More reviews by brelig

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I purchased this along with the matching shampoo after my hair started getting very dry at the ends. I was previously using the Miracle Volume set from the same line, but as I'd said in my review of those products, they were rather drying. I decided to try these instead.

The conditioner is a bit creamier than the miracle volume conditioner and has a slightly sweeter scent. Like all Aussie products, the scent is very strong and lingers for a long time after use. I'd recommend smelling before buying because it's not for everyone. I happen to love it.

I would definitely not call this a deep moisturizing product. I have very fine oily hair that needs to be washed daily. My ends had become quite damaged as I am also growing out my short hair and am currently at an odd length with it. I expected this to help get things back under control since I don't suffer from very dry or damaged hair, but it only helped a bit. Not as much as I had hoped. It did provide a bit more moisture, but my ends were still frizzy and felt dry and rough.

I would definitely not recommend this to anyone with truly dry, damaged, or generally fragile hair. This product just didn't do what it claims to do. If you just need a little extra boost of moisture now and again and have finer hair, this might help, but there are better products out there, like the Aussie Miracle 3 Minute deep treatments, that work so much better.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2013 12:13:00 PM More reviews by juliaisabella

This conditioner is purely amazing! the smell is great, stays on your hair for longer than just the washing time:) my hair is really thin, damaged and my split ends go up ti half length of my hair - this conditioner transformed by hair into silky smooth hair and i couldnt be happier:) definitely will repurchase over and over again

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2013 6:31:00 PM More reviews by gibranco

This product its not the best but its really good, it smells amazing and helps to keep the shine in dry hair. Only use this if you really have dry and damage hair, otherwise dont use it. The packaging its awesome, i love reading it and the price its good since it has a nice formula. But I would not buy it, I would try something else.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/13/2013 4:03:00 AM More reviews by Malika1380

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This does absolutely nothing for my hair at all i think I'd even be better off not using anything at all than this, I love the shampoo but all the conditioners except the 3 minute Miracles are a waste of time and money

rated 2 of 5 on 9/8/2013 6:38:00 AM More reviews by princessmaria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Pros:
absolutely gorgeous smell
lots of info on packaging (which i love reading!)

Cons:
- didn't seem to make my hair in any better condition (i used this product over a couple of months and noticed no difference - including the shampoo)
- pricey
- i found that the bottles didn't last me a long time and i have medium length/shoulder length hair
- conditioner weighed my hair down (i tend to get greasy hair quickly as it is fine/ its also dry)

i would not repurchase again as i know there are better conditioning products out there, however, i will say that the smell is so gorgeous and it lingers on the hair! i always used to swish my hair around so i could smell it.. :) for me, not a great product.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2013 8:00:00 PM More reviews by lizziex

This conditioner is absolutely amazing for dry damaged hair. I dip dyed the ends of my hair and it became insanely dry, however I used this product for a week and it so much softer! The only thing I would recommend is not putting a large amount of it on the hair as it can make sensitive hair very greasy. Definitely a product worth buying though!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/5/2013 7:12:00 AM More reviews by lizzylikeslipstick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have medium length hair with fairly dry ends. I initially quite liked this conditioner and the matching shampoo, and the scent is lovely, but it's really fairly average. My hair didn't feel drier after using it, but it didn't make a noticeable difference either.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2013 9:15:00 AM More reviews by kata8

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the best conditioner for dry hair! Is is made my hair soft and smell nice. I will buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2013 2:52:00 PM More reviews by MesserPadfoot

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This product is brilliant! My hair is in really bad condition and i have tried almost everything. I was in my local superdrug store when I happened across this product. It really is fantastic. On the first wash I noticed a visible change. My hair is thicker and less dry. It smells fantastic, exactly like bubblegum. The smell stays for days. The packaging was humorous too. I will definitely be buying this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by loveheartxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

this product is AMAZING and has saved my otherwise dry, frizzy, thick hair!!

this conditioner does everything i want + more. it smooths my hair, leaves it glossy and non frizzy and soooo soft! once i tried this conditioner for the first time i have never ever even thought about switching to another brand - because what brand could be better than aussie?! i use this also with the miracle moist shampoo and they work together amazingly. my hair is so thick and frizzy that here is not many shampoos/conditioners that will actually work and get my hair looking even the slightest bit under control but this does it no problem, it has a gorgeous smell as well that lingers in your hair for a day or two which is just so so so nice! i honestly can't express how much i love this product! worth every single penny.