October 23, 2014 | 1925 users online

Eye Shadow - Neutrogena - Nourishing Eye Duo

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2012 3:01:00 PM More reviews by handfulofgoo

I have this palette in Iced Coffee.
It is a BEAUTIFUL brown palette with a base and accent. The base contains slight shimmer. I use this in my crease.
I use this eye shadow pretty much every day because it's subtle and compliments my brown eyes and fair skin.

If I could find this product again, I'd stock up :/

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2011 7:46:00 AM More reviews by analoguerock

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love, love, LOVE this eyeshadow. I have it in Iced Coffee, and I'm crushed because Neutrogena has discontinued this color palette. This eyeshadow goes on very smoothly and lasts all day. The color is subtle, perfect for a natural look, but with a little bit of shimmer. It's also a good product for newcomers to makeup, because it tells you which shade is used for the base and accent. I would buy again... if I could!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/22/2011 7:24:00 PM More reviews by elainechau329

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this in blue smoke and its pretty good. I like the idea of how it tells you which color is crease, base, etc. I see that they have alot of these now. The color is pretty pigmented and doesnt really crease. Maybe because I usually use a primer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2010 9:56:00 AM More reviews by sallysellsseashells

I recieved this in a swap and I'm content with this duo. I got the duo in Sunlit Sage. SS has a base color similar to MAC's Femme Fe and a accent color that is a bit darker to the typical sage color. The green is dark in the pan (appears more like a hunter green). I love greens and I like how these two colors complement each other. My only issue with this e/s duo is that It's not that pigmented and if you layer this up to show color, it gets a bit too shimmery. Other than that, I'm happy w/ this. Very nice duo to complement brown eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/13/2010 1:53:00 PM More reviews by rissa1456

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The one shade I got was very good and showed up very well. But it looked really cheezy when it went off at first. I think it just needed to blend and settle because at night it looks amazing.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/24/2010 4:11:00 PM More reviews by jacki11

i got this in color frosted plum--with light pink/purple and dark purple.

pros: nice colors. i definitely like the dark purple; the light purple is more of a mauve pink.

cons: the light purple has a weird shimmer/ sheen to it. not as in normal shimmer, but as in a cakey look. very unappealing. also, even with a primer--I use urban decay primer potion, which is fantastic for everything--the light purple fades away after a few hours.

bottom line: the light purple is not worth it. the dark? great

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2010 9:53:00 PM More reviews by LorelaiNoah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I love this e/s duo. I bought it in the shade as pictured.."Sweet Dusk". Such a beautiful pink & purple! It was nice to know I wasn't putting harsh make up on my delicate sensitive eyes - but the results were even nicer than that knowledge. ;) This duo was PERFECT for my green eyes. The shades are fully pigmented & blended well. I am impressed & will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2009 10:54:00 AM More reviews by glitteradi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have used so many high end brand shadows including Dior, Chanel and MAC, Laura Mercier. I think this eye shadow is just as smooth and smoother than MAC and without the fallout of Chanel and Dior, In fact the texture is very similar to my Laura Mercier shadows which are my favourite because they go on so smoothly and dont have fallout when applying. I have the plum and pink duo called sweet dusk. I am amazed how easily this blended and it was very sooth and silky. It is simply a top notch shadow and the pigment is awesome. American people are lucky to get this in their drugstores.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2009 5:41:00 PM More reviews by omgahkyra

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this stuff is great--lasts all day. except, i wont buy again because all eyeshadow doesnt fit me, it makes me look weird...but for those who wear it, this is great stuff

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2009 11:38:00 PM More reviews by Baiju

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is for Neutrogena eye shadow duo iced coffee. It is slightly shimmery and enhanced my brown eyes well. I love it.