August 2, 2014 | 1616 users online

Styling Products - Garnier - Fructis Style - Smoothing Milk

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 7/4/2014 6:13:00 PM More reviews by RieRie29

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product contains silicones and parabens, which are not good for curly/wavy hair, which is most prone to frizz. I used this product on more than one occasion, and it was disappointing. On a humid day, it did little to help with frizz. I felt like I had to keep putting more and more on to cover my hair and all the frizzy spots. On the bright side, it didn't make my hair oily and smelled good, but I wouldn't recommend this product...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2014 9:55:00 AM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I was looking for an alternate for my Redken blowout lotion, because even though I absolutely love it, it has become more pricey over the years. This was all of $3 and seemed like it would have a similarly desired hair effect so I gave it a shot.

I've been using it about two weeks and I rather like it. It doesn't make my hair feel sticky, greasy or weighed down. I use about a quarter sized amount, some times a bit more, all throughout my long hair. It keeps frizz at bay better than the Redken did and makes my hair smooth and manageable. It also smells wonderful.

The packaging is good for this type of product (sort of like an old-school water bottle pop top) and the price is great. It doesn't make my hair feel quite as light or soft as I thought the Redken did, but for $15 less, oh well! I will continue to use this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2014 8:35:00 PM More reviews by CottonCandyAgency

I bought this product a year ago but never used it till today. I washed my hair, then distributed this in small amounts throughout my hair. It smells like apples, which I love!. It is white, and has a thick texture, so I only used a little. I always blow dry my hair on a cool setting to avoid causing heat damage to my hair. I blow dried my hair and comb this through. All I can say is WOW! It looks like I just walked out of a salon, or I just flat ironed my hair. The plus side is my hair is not weighed down like most products would cause.

My hair is so smooth, sleek, shiny, soft, and bone straight. The frizziness is also gone! I am so amazed. I am glad I decided to use it today. For a drug store brand product its works like a top of the line name product. Def buying this again when I run out!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/4/2012 4:56:00 PM More reviews by pdelprado

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have a lot of thick wavy hair and this doesn't work for me one bit. This might be okay for someone with fine hair, but in my case it doesn't do anything when it comes to controlling frizzy hair.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/3/2012 7:17:00 PM More reviews by l0vebuzz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I wanted something really light that could smooth down my frizzy hair but this product only works for like 5 minutes! It smooths my hair for a while but it will start to frizz again once I'm outside in humid weather. The only thing I like about it is that it doesn't make my hair oily.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2012 1:32:00 AM More reviews by CrystalNicole017

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This product is a summer must have! I love it! It's perfect. I have fine yet thick long straight hair and I usually cannot use a lot of product in my hair because it either weighs it down so much, makes it sticky, oily, tangly or all four. This product done none of those things. My hair only gets dry and frizzy like during summer towards the ends and I hate imperfections. I used this after washing my hair I let it air dry only for about 5 minutes and then put a dime size on my hands rubbed my hands together and then appiled towards the ends and then did that again to areas I missed. It makes my hair smooth, soft and tangle free! I don't know how people are having problems with stickiness or anything else they must be gooping it on their hair.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2012 11:06:00 PM More reviews by italiana800

I hate Garnier Fructis products. They will ruin your hair with continued use, I know from experience. This product was no different. Didn't help with frizz at all & definitely didn't make my hair smoother. It didn't really do anything except cause extreme hair loss, just like all the other products from this line (including the shampoo/conditioner). I will never buy, let alone touch another Garnier product again. I do not reccommend anything from this line.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2012 12:10:00 AM More reviews by jossythebossy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this product. I've used it for some time now and still really like it. when I first bought it, I applied it while my hair was damp, then blow dryed it. with that method it kind of left a few pieces a little chunky, but not to bad. now I use it after I dry my hair right along with my coconut milk. and I like using it this way a lot more.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2012 4:43:00 PM More reviews by MSANGELMB

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this product. It is ligghtweight and keeps your hair smooth and soft all day, You can apply it before blowdrying or after and use as a styling product that will hold.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2011 3:02:00 PM More reviews by nearyroth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love it! I had a bottle but I finished it up. Then at Ulta, It was on sale for 2.99 so I got another bottle, So glad i did! It smoothes hair so well, and takes frizz away, It also smells amazing! I love it!!