December 19, 2014 | 1149 users online

Styling Products - Garnier - Fructis Style - Smoothing Milk

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2014 11:02:00 PM More reviews by FluffyKitty18

I love this! I use it almost everyday!! It makes my hair so much softer and when it comes to bad hair days, this is a life saver

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2014 11:36:00 AM More reviews by dracopervicax

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My hair is a tangled mess of madness, and I've been trying for years to tame it without using heat. This stuff is the only drugstore produce I've ever brought that has brought down the frizz and tamed my flyaways. You don't need very much ó just a dime size for my shoulder-length hairóreviewers who have said it makes their hair heavy might have put too much. My hair is thick and there's a lot of it.

Here's a quick before (http://i.imgur.com/Omeo77Z.jpg) and after (http://i.imgur.com/MitNjMG.jpg). I can't say how well this stands up to summer humidity, but my hair is soft and luscious such that I can almost forget that it flips out annoyingly at the end.

I love this, and will be purchasing it again when I run out.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/7/2014 8:43:00 PM More reviews by neonsparks101

This does not stop my frizz completely. It also makes my hair greasy. When your hair is in a bun or a ponytail it is great to fix fly-always. When your hair is down it does not do anything and causes more frizz for my hair. This would probably work efficiently for straight hair, but I have wavy hair and it doesn't work for my hair. Overall, I don't recommend this product.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2014 2:47:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

Too heavy on the hair and did nothing to enhance my hair at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2014 3:57:00 PM More reviews by PMAR

I love this stuff! I use this before blow drying. It is lightweight, the scent is awesome (not overwhelming) and it leaves my hair soft and manageable. It's perfectly prepped before flat ironing. My hair does not frizz and the humidity has no effect on my hair what-so-ever. Great product at a great price.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/4/2014 6:13:00 PM More reviews by RieRie29

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product contains silicones and parabens, which are not good for curly/wavy hair, which is most prone to frizz. I used this product on more than one occasion, and it was disappointing. On a humid day, it did little to help with frizz. I felt like I had to keep putting more and more on to cover my hair and all the frizzy spots. On the bright side, it didn't make my hair oily and smelled good, but I wouldn't recommend this product...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2014 9:55:00 AM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I was looking for an alternate for my Redken blowout lotion, because even though I absolutely love it, it has become more pricey over the years. This was all of $3 and seemed like it would have a similarly desired hair effect so I gave it a shot.

I've been using it about two weeks and I rather like it. It doesn't make my hair feel sticky, greasy or weighed down. I use about a quarter sized amount, some times a bit more, all throughout my long hair. It keeps frizz at bay better than the Redken did and makes my hair smooth and manageable. It also smells wonderful.

The packaging is good for this type of product (sort of like an old-school water bottle pop top) and the price is great. It doesn't make my hair feel quite as light or soft as I thought the Redken did, but for $15 less, oh well! I will continue to use this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2014 8:35:00 PM More reviews by CottonCandyAgency

I bought this product a year ago but never used it till today. I washed my hair, then distributed this in small amounts throughout my hair. It smells like apples, which I love!. It is white, and has a thick texture, so I only used a little. I always blow dry my hair on a cool setting to avoid causing heat damage to my hair. I blow dried my hair and comb this through. All I can say is WOW! It looks like I just walked out of a salon, or I just flat ironed my hair. The plus side is my hair is not weighed down like most products would cause.

My hair is so smooth, sleek, shiny, soft, and bone straight. The frizziness is also gone! I am so amazed. I am glad I decided to use it today. For a drug store brand product its works like a top of the line name product. Def buying this again when I run out!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2013 2:20:00 PM More reviews by curlyjo1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is good for straightening my cotton candy hair. I used this on a pretty rainy humid California day and my hair straightened very easily with a round brush and dryer. No frizz. Very impressed!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2013 7:48:00 PM More reviews by hhsrunner2005

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have used this several times and have been pleasantly surprised. I have very thick, long curly/frizzy hair. Very few products actually seem to work on it. But this was great, I use it on wet hair right out of the shower...and in the morning on my dry hair. So far it works great for both. I got this in a gift set so the price was fantastic but it seems to be relatively "cheap" on it's own. Will repurchase as long it continues to keep me and my hair happy and frizz free. Smells great too!<3