Got 2 Be Unglued

on 5/1/2008 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is definitely one of the best shampoos out there. To me it smells like apples. It lathers extremely well, takes out tangles, and adds soo much shine. My only problem is the cap. It can be very tricky to open, especially with wet hands. And I think this product is discontinued now b/c I haven't been able to find it where I live in about a year =(

on 1/9/2008 9:33:00 AM

This shampoo is meant to remove the firmest, stickiest styling products from your hair. I don't use a lot of product, however, I have oily, fine hair that needs regular clarifying to keep it looking a) blonde and b) clean. My fine hair looks and behaves the best when it's as clean as possible. I've been told by several stylists that in spite of my aggressive clarifying, my hair is very healthy, which I can only attribute to the fact that I have fairly short hair that gets trimmed frequently.

This shampoo comes in a yellow bottle with a flip-top cap. The shampoo itself is a thick, creamy consistency which lathers well and rinses very clean. The biggest drawback to this shampoo is its smell- it has a heavy, cloying smell that I can only describe as Vicks Cough Syrup. It's incredibly offensive to me even though as the hair dries, the smell disappears. When my hair dries (I usually let it air dry) my hair is soft, shiny, and very full. I would buy this again but as I only use it a few times a month, I imagine the bottle will last me a long time.

Popular Shampoos