December 22, 2014 | 1740 users online

Deodorants - Almay - Clear Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant

rated 1 of 5 on 7/18/2014 10:19:00 AM More reviews by fatallyyours

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Just no. This never dries, no matter how little you put on. It also stains clothes, because your clothes absorb the product that has not dried. My armpits feel sticky and gross. I don't have time to wait for this to attempt to dry or change my shirt after it gets ruined. The knob at the bottom does not click or stop you in any way from dispensing too much product. This is cheaper than most other deodorants, but it's not worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2014 12:16:00 PM More reviews by yenislopz

Este es lo mejor que he comprado en mi vada :la solucion de mi problema .he provado inumerables desorante que no funzionaban para nada hasta que consegui este tesoro maravilloso .lo recomiendo a todas yo he probado por 20 anos casi todos los desorantes del mundo he gastado una fortuna .y finalmente puedo estar tranquilla y protegida :

chicas comprarlo es el mejor :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2013 11:44:00 PM More reviews by Loopsx

I LOVE this product. I have very sensitive skin and will break out in rashes with any deodorant. I used dove for a while and it worked just fine but recently my underarms got red rashes and began to darken. I switched to this deodorant and the rashes stopped. The darkness cleared up within a week of use. I strongly recommend this to anyone. It works great and will not irritate the skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2013 5:36:00 PM More reviews by fashionfreak678

Having sensitive, eczema-prone skin my whole life, it's been difficult to find a deodorant/antiperspirant that does not cause my rashes on my underarms. I've tried Dove, Secret, Teen Spirit, Lady Speed Stick...within a day or 2 of the first application rashes would appear. But then I discovered this hypoallergenic deodorant from Almay, and it's perfect! Never had a rash caused by this.

I use the scent-free version and it performs well. Be careful not to use too much, because it will take forever to dry and will feel really sticky! So just keep in mind, less is more! And give it about a minute to dry as well. When used properly, this does not leave behind any residue/marks either. I naturally don't sweat too much (and when I do, it's because of really hot, humid weather or working out), and I never stink lol. This deodorant keeps my pits dry and stink-free.

I've already repurchased this at least 5 times over the past few years. It's about $2.50 at Walmart, so it's pretty cheap. If you have eczema and sensitive skin, give it a try! Recommended!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2012 2:12:00 PM More reviews by marshmello

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I blindly ordered this online hoping it would be a secret find. When I saw the name Almay, I immediately assumed it would be effective. Well, I'm totally unimpresed. The gel never really dries and leaves a weird whitish film. It also left my pits damp. This is not good at all. Almay should stick to eye cosmetics.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2012 10:56:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I buy this deodorant over and over again. I love how cool and refreshing this gel feels, and it really works. I can go a day between uses if I wish. I also have very sensitive skin and appreciate the fragrance free formula. As soon as I'm halfway through one, I buy another just so I'm never without.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2012 12:50:00 PM More reviews by gandiko

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I HATE this crap. I normally love gel deodorants because I find them refreshing, especially after a shower post-work-out, but this belongs in the garbage. The one thing I like about it is that it supposedly does not test on animals, period. It failed at everything else as a deodorant - it stained my shirts, it never dried completely (yeah, I like the gel to be refreshing but having gummy armpits all day? No thanks), and worst of all, I could smell myself after a few hours with this! The fuck? I NEVER EVER have BO issues, ever, no matter what deodorant I use. Useless product.

What a waste of plastic. I'm throwing it away, and getting something - anything - else.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2012 9:19:00 AM More reviews by bubii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This deo is great. I struggled with stains on my shirt and I have purchased deodorants that claim they are "T-Shirt approved" when they really weren't. As well as it leaves my underarm so smooth! I love it and couldnt ask for more.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/15/2011 12:07:00 AM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This deodorant did not work at all for me. Not only did I smell after I used it, it stained my shirts!! Will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2010 11:52:00 AM More reviews by eskimo122

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

in general i'm not in love with gel deodorants but the solid almay deodorants do not come fragranced. the scented gel deodorant is pleasant but not overpowering. i also find that the scent lingers for a while and prevents that BO smell that i inevitably get if i use the unscented version during the summer. i mostly repurchase this product because it is one of very few antiperspirants that isn't tested on animals.