September 2, 2014 | 1043 users online

Polishes - OPI - Manicurist of Seville

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2014 8:48:00 PM More reviews by goldee

The perfect berry red that looks both classic and bright! It is long-lasting and easy to apply.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2012 10:36:00 PM More reviews by gailtopsyy

I love this color! It goes with all my clothing and is great to wear day and night. Looks amazing paired with something gold.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2012 7:41:00 PM More reviews by sherryba

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A deep, creamy, smooth, berry red! I consider it to be a neutral! It goes on like a dream and wears well. A beautiful, classy, non garish color!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2012 12:07:00 AM More reviews by dsweet730

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I actually got this color during a manicure at a local nail salon. I wanted something modest but bright enough to lighten my mood in a place where it rains about 80% of the year (can you guess yet? Yup, Seattle!)

I fell in love with it. It looks especially amazing with a shellac manicure. Everyone said it matched my pale skintone really well and it was perfect for the work place. It also paired well with the summery mood Seattle is slowly but surely coming into recently.

Usually I'm not a fan of red; I sometimes find it very 'old and too mature' for my taste. But this is a perfect darker red that is great for someone my age (22).

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2012 9:03:00 PM More reviews by siobhanerin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been searching for this polish for months and finally found it - so sad it is being discontinued :( It goes on smoothly and you only need one coat, although I tend to use two just to perfect everything. It's a rich berry colour that isn't too red or too purple. It has a bit more of a brown tint on the nail than in the bottle but it is still absolutely beautiful and rich. Love this polish!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2012 11:52:00 AM More reviews by Julia941

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this NP in a set at Marshall's and I adore it. It is like a beautiful, delicious raspberry. It's not too red, too pink, or too purple. It's perfect for days when red is too much but pink isn't enough. It's deep but not vampy and it applies like a dream. Very smooth, self-leveling, and opaque in two coats. I used BL base coat and Poshe top coat and it wears very well. Very highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2011 1:56:00 PM More reviews by allymack

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a gorgeous colour. Dramatic, but a bit more interesting and subdued than a basic red. It's become my daily polish.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2011 4:27:00 PM More reviews by FloozieKitten

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

From the OPI Spain collection 2009. I got this in a set with Suzi skis the Pyrenees.

I like the colour it reminds me of a raspberry lollipop. A raspberry based red. Creamy application that glides onto the nail like a dream.

It is very similar to Its a doozi says Suzi. I dont think you need to buy both. .
The bottles dont look alike at all - but on the nails almost identical
MOS is cream where IADSS has a shimmer. I prefer MOS I think it looks a bit fresher

I wore this nail polish for a trip to Edinburgh during th fringe festival, in the bright sunlight you can really see the raspberry undertones.

I would rate this as 4 - I am glad I have it but I am not sure I would buy again (I have to really love it to buy again)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2011 2:48:00 AM More reviews by Remykat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

A lovely rich berry in the bottle, this can easily lean red (remarkably close to Edin-Burgundy) in certain artificial light. Most of the day, though, it should look true to the bottle. Great for high summer, fall, and winter.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/18/2011 5:33:00 PM More reviews by dulcedeleche

I'm on the fence about this polish because it's a gorgeous color that I think could be wearable all year long but it's also not the color I saw in the color (which was more of a magenta then a deep red). I thought it was maybe the artificial light that was making the color look on the redder side but in the sunlight it looks like that as well. Still, it is a gorgeous color and has a creamy finish.