April 16, 2014 | 1012 users online

Lip Liners - Sonia Kashuk - Lip Definer

rated 1 of 5 on 12/9/2012 6:47:00 PM More reviews by Napkep

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Wears off very quickly. Glad I didn't waste too much money on it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2012 2:12:00 AM More reviews by tdhx0

I got this in Plum. Beautiful for the fall season. I line my lips and also fill in my lips with this and a clear gloss or sometimes plum gloss on top. I love it and even as my gloss wears off through out the day, my liner/lip color stays all day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2012 4:39:00 PM More reviews by bluestar21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have this in natural. Like it's name, it is a very natural color on me. It is similar to my own lip color except it is a slightly deeper pink. You can apply more for a brighter color or apply less for a subtle look. It looks nice with a lip tint like Burt's Bees over it. Normally I don't wear lip liner, but I needed something to wear on occasion and this does the trick.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2012 4:56:00 PM More reviews by birdybee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have this in Maple. This is the only lip liner I own, so I can't compare it to other brands. It seems to do its job well. Lines my lips, doesn't feather, and has decent lasting power.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2008 12:20:00 PM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this in Maple. It was recommended in a magizine years ago and I went out and got it. Its one of my favorites and just as good as a Chanel or MAC lip liner. Maple is a perfect color...its a soft natural pink toned medium brown. It gives defination to whatever color I am wearing on my lips but doesnt complete with the pigment. I will repurchase this shade and try others.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2008 2:49:00 AM More reviews by Jocelyn88

Maybe the formula has changed, but I don't find this lipliner to be "hard" or hard to work with at all. It is creamy, but "stays." I purchased this in the shade Dusty Rose & it is a perfect MLBB... I paid $6+ tax @ Target. I don't think there is anything else I can say. Uhm, would I purchase again? YES YES YES... I intend to pick another one up to stick in my purse next time I'm at Target.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2007 10:33:00 AM More reviews by Roslynwall

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this in Maple, and was initially shocked by the similarity this and Chanel's Natural lipliner have in common. The hue is almost identical. It is a bit hard but I like that in a liner because it doesn't feather. Definitely will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2006 2:59:00 AM More reviews by lilmisspicky126

I found this to be a good lipliner. I was searching for a red lipliner to go under my mac russian red lipstick, and at the moment couldnt afford a mac cherry l/l. I have it in China Red. It works well, stays on and defines my lips well enough. Good price, I would repurchase if I were ever to run out.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2005 11:07:00 AM More reviews by syielmun

I found these to be inferior to MAC l/l. They go on dry and don't have a lot of staying power. I have plum and dusty rose, which are pretty colors, but they need to reformulate the product, imho. Also, who thought white would be a good color to package this line? I find it distracting compared to the former color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2004 4:41:00 PM More reviews by honeybearkitty

I have this in Maple and love it. It's soft enough, doesn't flake when applying, goes on smooth and is easy to blend. Looks great all over lips and covered with gloss. Has good staying power.