Sonia Kashuk Lip Definer

on 6/30/2015 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I was looking for a light brown lip liner to pair with my nude lipsticks and I purchased this liner in Nude. There were no testers so I can only go by the color on the display. Itís a beige-y nude color, it gives a good color pay off but itís too nude I already have nude lipsticks so I see no point in me repurchasing this. In the meantime I use it to tone down darker lipsticks.

on 3/5/2015 7:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have the shade Nude and it is a lovely beige/pink color. Lasts for quite a few hours, but can drag across the lips and accentuate dryness during application, so I highly recommend moisturizing first. I like it, but I do think I'll be able to find a better, cheaper alternative.

on 7/16/2014 3:21:00 PM

I use this to line and fill my lips before adding another color on top to enhance the staying power if the balm stains I use (revlon and pixi). It works well for the purpose I use it for. I've had this product for about a year and in my makeup bag the cap has a small crack in it but still stays on the pencil. A little annoying but still works. Also affordable price :)

on 12/9/2012 6:47:00 PM

Wears off very quickly. Glad I didn't waste too much money on it.

on 10/21/2012 2:12:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I got this in Plum. Beautiful for the fall season. I line my lips and also fill in my lips with this and a clear gloss or sometimes plum gloss on top. I love it and even as my gloss wears off through out the day, my liner/lip color stays all day.

on 10/3/2012 4:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I have this in natural. Like it's name, it is a very natural color on me. It is similar to my own lip color except it is a slightly deeper pink. You can apply more for a brighter color or apply less for a subtle look. It looks nice with a lip tint like Burt's Bees over it. Normally I don't wear lip liner, but I needed something to wear on occasion and this does the trick.

on 2/9/2012 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have this in Maple. This is the only lip liner I own, so I can't compare it to other brands. It seems to do its job well. Lines my lips, doesn't feather, and has decent lasting power.

on 12/10/2008 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have this in Maple. It was recommended in a magizine years ago and I went out and got it. Its one of my favorites and just as good as a Chanel or MAC lip liner. Maple is a perfect color...its a soft natural pink toned medium brown. It gives defination to whatever color I am wearing on my lips but doesnt complete with the pigment. I will repurchase this shade and try others.

on 3/2/2008 2:49:00 AM

Maybe the formula has changed, but I don't find this lipliner to be "hard" or hard to work with at all. It is creamy, but "stays." I purchased this in the shade Dusty Rose & it is a perfect MLBB... I paid $6+ tax @ Target. I don't think there is anything else I can say. Uhm, would I purchase again? YES YES YES... I intend to pick another one up to stick in my purse next time I'm at Target.

on 10/21/2007 10:33:00 AM

I bought this in Maple, and was initially shocked by the similarity this and Chanel's Natural lipliner have in common. The hue is almost identical. It is a bit hard but I like that in a liner because it doesn't feather. Definitely will repurchase.

Top Rated Sonia Kashuk Products