September 24, 2014 | 1497 users online

Lip Liners - Sonia Kashuk - Lip Definer

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2014 3:21:00 PM More reviews by Sooee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this to line and fill my lips before adding another color on top to enhance the staying power if the balm stains I use (revlon and pixi). It works well for the purpose I use it for. I've had this product for about a year and in my makeup bag the cap has a small crack in it but still stays on the pencil. A little annoying but still works. Also affordable price :)

rated 1 of 5 on 12/9/2012 6:47:00 PM More reviews by Napkep

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Wears off very quickly. Glad I didn't waste too much money on it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2012 2:12:00 AM More reviews by tdhx0

I got this in Plum. Beautiful for the fall season. I line my lips and also fill in my lips with this and a clear gloss or sometimes plum gloss on top. I love it and even as my gloss wears off through out the day, my liner/lip color stays all day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2012 4:39:00 PM More reviews by bluestar21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have this in natural. Like it's name, it is a very natural color on me. It is similar to my own lip color except it is a slightly deeper pink. You can apply more for a brighter color or apply less for a subtle look. It looks nice with a lip tint like Burt's Bees over it. Normally I don't wear lip liner, but I needed something to wear on occasion and this does the trick.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2012 4:56:00 PM More reviews by birdybee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have this in Maple. This is the only lip liner I own, so I can't compare it to other brands. It seems to do its job well. Lines my lips, doesn't feather, and has decent lasting power.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2008 12:20:00 PM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this in Maple. It was recommended in a magizine years ago and I went out and got it. Its one of my favorites and just as good as a Chanel or MAC lip liner. Maple is a perfect color...its a soft natural pink toned medium brown. It gives defination to whatever color I am wearing on my lips but doesnt complete with the pigment. I will repurchase this shade and try others.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2008 2:49:00 AM More reviews by Jocelyn88

Maybe the formula has changed, but I don't find this lipliner to be "hard" or hard to work with at all. It is creamy, but "stays." I purchased this in the shade Dusty Rose & it is a perfect MLBB... I paid $6+ tax @ Target. I don't think there is anything else I can say. Uhm, would I purchase again? YES YES YES... I intend to pick another one up to stick in my purse next time I'm at Target.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2007 10:33:00 AM More reviews by Roslynwall

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this in Maple, and was initially shocked by the similarity this and Chanel's Natural lipliner have in common. The hue is almost identical. It is a bit hard but I like that in a liner because it doesn't feather. Definitely will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2006 2:59:00 AM More reviews by lilmisspicky126

I found this to be a good lipliner. I was searching for a red lipliner to go under my mac russian red lipstick, and at the moment couldnt afford a mac cherry l/l. I have it in China Red. It works well, stays on and defines my lips well enough. Good price, I would repurchase if I were ever to run out.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2005 11:07:00 AM More reviews by syielmun

I found these to be inferior to MAC l/l. They go on dry and don't have a lot of staying power. I have plum and dusty rose, which are pretty colors, but they need to reformulate the product, imho. Also, who thought white would be a good color to package this line? I find it distracting compared to the former color.